hey guys, i m from italy, who could help me to find the less obvious city to pass christmas and the new y.d.!? i d love to breathe the real american christmas spirit!! eheh u know!? and u have a link or details to give me to find like an hostfamily, i dn t like going to the hotels...tnks to everyone will answer me.... federico... ( federico campisi ...on facebkk) i love americannn tnkss!!!
the best place to pass the christmas holidays and the new year' s day!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast Road Trip
- 2 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 3 Looking for Next Destination
- 4 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 5 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 6 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 7 St. Simon, Georgia
- 8 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 9 Moving to New Jersey
- 10 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 11 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 12 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 13 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 16 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 17 California
- 18 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 19 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 20 Maui itinerary
- 21 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 22 Car Needed in Austin?
- 23 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 New Orleans Weekend
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights