hey guys, i m from italy, who could help me to find the less obvious city to pass christmas and the new y.d.!? i d love to breathe the real american christmas spirit!! eheh u know!? and u have a link or details to give me to find like an hostfamily, i dn t like going to the hotels...tnks to everyone will answer me.... federico... ( federico campisi ...on facebkk) i love americannn tnkss!!!
the best place to pass the christmas holidays and the new year' s day!!!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel near Public Theater
- 2 San Antonio
- 3 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 4 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 8 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 11 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 12 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 13 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 14 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 15 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 16 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 17 Savanah Sojourn
- 18 One day in Washington DC
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 21 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 22 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 Fun restaurants in New Orleans