hey guys, i m from italy, who could help me to find the less obvious city to pass christmas and the new y.d.!? i d love to breathe the real american christmas spirit!! eheh u know!? and u have a link or details to give me to find like an hostfamily, i dn t like going to the hotels...tnks to everyone will answer me.... federico... ( federico campisi ...on facebkk) i love americannn tnkss!!!
the best place to pass the christmas holidays and the new year' s day!!!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 2 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 3 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 4 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 7 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 8 Grand Canyon in March?
- 9 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 10 California Tour Groups?
- 11 Hotel near Public Theater
- 12 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 13 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 17 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 18 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 19 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 20 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 21 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 24 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 25 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE