Needing suggestions for restaurants in the City that serve mid-priced, traditional holiday
dinner - preferably in a downtown/financial district location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 2 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 3 Tour of Fed bank NYC
- 4 Rome/Florence
- 5 Road Trippin' in Texas
- 6 A week in NYC - first timers
- 7 Hawaii Trip in May
- 8 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 9 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 10 Proposal in Siesta Key, FL
- 11 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 12 Colorado - Photography
- 13 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 14 Epicurean Tour in Portland
- 15 Where to stay in NYC
- 16 Suggestion on my first visit to Grand Canyon
- 17 Oahu Trip Report (Aulani, North Shore, Manoa Valley, Hanauma Bay)
- 18 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 19 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 20 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 21 Driving from OKC, OK to Seattle, WA in the dead of winter..
- 22 Tucson in February
- 23 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 24 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 25 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway