I'm looking for places to visit during Thanksgiving break , travelling by car from and around north New Jersey or NYC. Are there any good sightseeing places to visit in PA, MA, MD, VA or nearby states for few days ? I'm not looking for big metros like DC and Boston, but nice scenic spots in nature. Also where there are some adventurous activities. Any suggestions?
I'm also looking for natural hot springs in and around north NJ/ NYC. Does anybody know of good ones close by or in the adjoining states?
Thanks for your time!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weather in Chicago
- 2 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 3 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 Road trip around Washington DC
- 6 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 7 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 8 Help me with this
- 9 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 10 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 11 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 12 Utah trip Itinerary
- 13 Houston MetroRail
- 14 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 15 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 16 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 17 Dining in St. Louis
- 18 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 19 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 20 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 21 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 22 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 23 New Orleans
- 24 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 25 Oregon road trip