I'm looking for places to visit during Thanksgiving break , travelling by car from and around north New Jersey or NYC. Are there any good sightseeing places to visit in PA, MA, MD, VA or nearby states for few days ? I'm not looking for big metros like DC and Boston, but nice scenic spots in nature. Also where there are some adventurous activities. Any suggestions?
I'm also looking for natural hot springs in and around north NJ/ NYC. Does anybody know of good ones close by or in the adjoining states?
Thanks for your time!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 3 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 4 florida gulf coast
- 5 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 6 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 7 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 8 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 9 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 10 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 11 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 12 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 13 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 14 Family Trip advice please?!
- 15 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 16 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 17 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 18 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 19 Road trip advice needed please
- 20 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 21 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 22 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 23 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 24 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 25 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!