I'm looking for places to visit during Thanksgiving break , travelling by car from and around north New Jersey or NYC. Are there any good sightseeing places to visit in PA, MA, MD, VA or nearby states for few days ? I'm not looking for big metros like DC and Boston, but nice scenic spots in nature. Also where there are some adventurous activities. Any suggestions?
I'm also looking for natural hot springs in and around north NJ/ NYC. Does anybody know of good ones close by or in the adjoining states?
Thanks for your time!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementmanager.com/le-derme-luxe-reviews/
- 2 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 3 Maine in May?
- 4 Do you want to read updates and extensive news?
- 5 http://www.healthtalked.com/helix-forte/
- 6 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/luna-bella-serum/
- 7 Are you looking for the perfect wedding day glam team?
- 8 Do you want Best Price Tour Package?
- 9 Helpful Natural Beauty Care Products
- 10 Would Like To Know How Construct Muscle
- 11 roaming sim card
- 12 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/skinFresh-md-wrinkle-reviews/
- 13 Do you want to take Irvine Carpet Cleaning Service?
- 14 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/rejuva-complex/
- 15 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 16 addition nevertheless it moreover preserve
- 17 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 18 Clients will have got to expect to
- 19 There is a variety of methods a person
- 20 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/boostero/
- 21 http://boostupmuscles.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 22 http://www.health2facts.org/testo-boost-x/
- 23 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 24 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 25 Suggestions for Philadelphia