I'm looking for places to visit during Thanksgiving break , travelling by car from and around north New Jersey or NYC. Are there any good sightseeing places to visit in PA, MA, MD, VA or nearby states for few days ? I'm not looking for big metros like DC and Boston, but nice scenic spots in nature. Also where there are some adventurous activities. Any suggestions?
I'm also looking for natural hot springs in and around north NJ/ NYC. Does anybody know of good ones close by or in the adjoining states?
Thanks for your time!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wedding gifts?
- 2 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 3 Seattle?
- 4 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 5 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 6 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 7 First Trip to New Mexico
- 8 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 9 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 10 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 11 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 14 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 15 costco Big island
- 16 Layover
- 17 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 18 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 19 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 20 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 21 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 22 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 23 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 24 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 25 Florida couples first trip to Maine