I'm looking for places to visit during Thanksgiving break , travelling by car from and around north New Jersey or NYC. Are there any good sightseeing places to visit in PA, MA, MD, VA or nearby states for few days ? I'm not looking for big metros like DC and Boston, but nice scenic spots in nature. Also where there are some adventurous activities. Any suggestions?
I'm also looking for natural hot springs in and around north NJ/ NYC. Does anybody know of good ones close by or in the adjoining states?
Thanks for your time!
Thanksgiving road trip ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City
- 2 First visit in New Mexico
- 3 Beach holiday with baby
- 4 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 5 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 6 Colorado trip
- 7 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 8 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 9 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 10 Grand Marais?
- 11 Things to do around New York
- 12 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 13 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 14 Cape cod and Acadia
- 15 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 16 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 17 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 18 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 19 Barrow Alaska
- 20 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 21 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 22 Park City Utah
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Maine in latter half of September
- 25 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?