I'm looking for places to visit during Thanksgiving break , travelling by car from and around north New Jersey or NYC. Are there any good sightseeing places to visit in PA, MA, MD, VA or nearby states for few days ? I'm not looking for big metros like DC and Boston, but nice scenic spots in nature. Also where there are some adventurous activities. Any suggestions?
I'm also looking for natural hot springs in and around north NJ/ NYC. Does anybody know of good ones close by or in the adjoining states?
Thanks for your time!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 2 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 3 JFK to Washington
- 4 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 5 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 6 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 7 Maui and Kauai
- 8 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 9 Where to live in the North East
- 10 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 11 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 12 Phoenix for the weekend
- 13 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 14 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 15 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 16 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 17 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 18 Christmas in Colorado
- 19 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 20 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 21 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 22 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 23 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place
- 24 Girls weekend Fl destination with no hurrucan damage in Feb?
- 25 Boston Custom House timeshare