I'm looking for places to visit during Thanksgiving break , travelling by car from and around north New Jersey or NYC. Are there any good sightseeing places to visit in PA, MA, MD, VA or nearby states for few days ? I'm not looking for big metros like DC and Boston, but nice scenic spots in nature. Also where there are some adventurous activities. Any suggestions?
I'm also looking for natural hot springs in and around north NJ/ NYC. Does anybody know of good ones close by or in the adjoining states?
Thanks for your time!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Choose Personalized Custom Wristbands for Your Event
- 2 http://www.bulkcrazymass.com/viatropin-review
- 3 Broadway show tickets
- 4 3-Day California Coast Tour
- 5 golds gym tank top
- 6 In the event that you at first looked for Neo2 trick supposing
- 7 http://newhealthsupplement.com/maxtropin/
- 8 Sedona to Vegas
- 9 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 10 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 11 4th of July in Chicago
- 12 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 13 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/rexburn-and-maxgain/
- 14 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 15 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 16 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 17 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/sevan-skin-serum/
- 18 Chicago Cab
- 19 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 20 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/rexburn-and-maxgain/
- 21 http://viarexlabsblog.com/testorx/
- 22 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 23 Thinks to keep in mind when you travel
- 24 The campaign Panaxcea was formed
- 25 http://vitalieskincaretry.com/firmacare-cream/