I'm looking for places to visit during Thanksgiving break , travelling by car from and around north New Jersey or NYC. Are there any good sightseeing places to visit in PA, MA, MD, VA or nearby states for few days ? I'm not looking for big metros like DC and Boston, but nice scenic spots in nature. Also where there are some adventurous activities. Any suggestions?
I'm also looking for natural hot springs in and around north NJ/ NYC. Does anybody know of good ones close by or in the adjoining states?
Thanks for your time!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ((Super Bowl)) ….. Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos live streaming
- 2 (NFL)) .. Super bowl live streaming Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos
- 3 Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos Super Bowl 50 Live
- 4 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 5 Our Boston Getaway
- 6 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 7 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 8 Google Sniper 3.0 Review
- 9 40th in Key West
- 10 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 11 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 12 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 13 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 14 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 15 Suggestions for Two Day Getaway near Fort Myers or Naples
- 16 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 17 Nashville Questions
- 18 Redwood National Forest
- 19 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 20 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 21 Road trip From St.louis to South Dakota. Is it Safe?
- 22 Cape Cod
- 23 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 24 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 25 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300