My fiance and I are planning a trip to Santa Fe over Thanksgiving (to escape the challenge of our families). Can anyone offer any suggestions for places in Santa Fe that might be serving Thanksgiving dinner? We've also considered doing some volunteer work for Thanksgiving (the soup kitchen kind of thing), so any ideas on that would be appreciated as well. Thanks for all the great information on the board about Santa Fe - I've gotten some good ideas for restaurants in general and things to do.
Thanksgiving in Santa Fe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 San Diego Little Italy
- 4 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 8 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 9 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 10 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 Healdsburg tips
- 15 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 16 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 17 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 18 los angeles restaurants
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 Calf trip
- 23 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help