My fiance and I are planning a trip to Santa Fe over Thanksgiving (to escape the challenge of our families). Can anyone offer any suggestions for places in Santa Fe that might be serving Thanksgiving dinner? We've also considered doing some volunteer work for Thanksgiving (the soup kitchen kind of thing), so any ideas on that would be appreciated as well. Thanks for all the great information on the board about Santa Fe - I've gotten some good ideas for restaurants in general and things to do.
Thanksgiving in Santa Fe?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Vero Beach FL
- 2 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 3 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 4 Question about Boulder area
- 5 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 8 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 9 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 10 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 11 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 15 San Antonio
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 20 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 21 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 22 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 23 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 24 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 25 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!