My fiance and I are planning a trip to Santa Fe over Thanksgiving (to escape the challenge of our families). Can anyone offer any suggestions for places in Santa Fe that might be serving Thanksgiving dinner? We've also considered doing some volunteer work for Thanksgiving (the soup kitchen kind of thing), so any ideas on that would be appreciated as well. Thanks for all the great information on the board about Santa Fe - I've gotten some good ideas for restaurants in general and things to do.
Thanksgiving in Santa Fe?
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 Cape Ann area
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 5 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 6 Motor House
- 7 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 8 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 9 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 10 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 11 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 12 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 13 stay near newark or nyc
- 14 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 15 Kauai golf
- 16 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 17 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 18 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 19 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 20 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 21 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 22 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Minneapolis Hotel
- 25 Place for lunch in Philly?