Once again I'm meeting my son for Thanksgiving and decided to go to Newport, Rhode Island. We are looking for a restaurant that would have an informal, tradional Thanksgiving dinner. You have helped me in the past by suggesting Henrietta's Table in Boston which was simply wonderful!!! Any ideas for Newport or Providence Rhode Island? Thank you for your help!
Thanksgiving in Newport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 3 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 4 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 5 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 6 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 7 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 10 Alaska Trip Planning
- 11 New York City-New Things?
- 12 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 13 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 14 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip
- 15 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 16 DC - WW2 flyover
- 17 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 18 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 19 Romantic destination in the US
- 20 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 21 Kid School Admission
- 22 Mount Vernon?
- 23 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 24 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report