Once again I'm meeting my son for Thanksgiving and decided to go to Newport, Rhode Island. We are looking for a restaurant that would have an informal, tradional Thanksgiving dinner. You have helped me in the past by suggesting Henrietta's Table in Boston which was simply wonderful!!! Any ideas for Newport or Providence Rhode Island? Thank you for your help!
Thanksgiving in Newport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 2 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 3 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 4 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 5 New Orleans
- 6 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 7 Baytown, Texas
- 8 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 9 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 10 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 11 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 12 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 13 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 14 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 15 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 16 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 17 Santa Barbara area
- 18 Boston in winter?
- 19 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 20 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 21 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 22 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 23 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 24 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 25 Need advice for visiting Oahu.