Anybody have any great ideas for a trip (driving) from DC during the Thanksgiving weekend. We have 4 days and a few friends are coming over...
Great ideas are appreciated
Thanksgiving Drive from DC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 2 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 3 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 4 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 Two airports to choose from?
- 7 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 8 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 9 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 10 San Francisco - mid October
- 11 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 12 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 13 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 14 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 15 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 16 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 17 best area to stay in san diego
- 18 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 19 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 20 layover
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 23 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 24 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 25 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?