Any suggestions for Thanksgiving dinner/buffet in Poipu area or anywhere on Kauai?
Have to eat early-mid afternoon because two of our party have to fly home that evening.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 2 Hawaii Help
- 3 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 4 Wine Country
- 5 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 6 hotel shampoo and soap
- 7 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 8 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 9 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 10 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 11 Renting a car with DWAI
- 12 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 13 San Francisco first visit.
- 14 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 15 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 16 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 17 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 18 Park City- handicapped
- 19 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 20 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 21 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 22 Yellowstone in early May
- 23 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 24 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 25 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see