I want to find a good place to visit in mid february that is not more than a 5 hour drive from Dallas. My husband and two children ages 7 and 3 will be coming on the trip.
Would like someplace warm. Please give your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 2 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 3 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 4 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 5 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 6 Newark to Paris
- 7 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 8 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 9 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 10 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 11 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 12 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 13 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 14 Napa Valley Hotel
- 15 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 16 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 17 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 18 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 19 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 20 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 21 Depot Bay OR
- 22 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 23 A June trip to Kauai
- 24 Across the United States by Train
- 25 Phone SIM