I want to find a good place to visit in mid february that is not more than a 5 hour drive from Dallas. My husband and two children ages 7 and 3 will be coming on the trip.
Would like someplace warm. Please give your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 2 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 3 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 4 Ferry to Nantucket
- 5 Is this a new record for spam?
- 6 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 7 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 8 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 9 BYOB in New York City
- 10 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 11 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 12 Sedona to Vegas
- 13 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 14 48 Hours in NYC
- 15 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 16 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 17 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 18 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 19 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 20 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 21 Another question about hawaii
- 22 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 23 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 24 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 25 Hawk's