I want to find a good place to visit in mid february that is not more than a 5 hour drive from Dallas. My husband and two children ages 7 and 3 will be coming on the trip.
Would like someplace warm. Please give your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 2 Northwest Passage
- 3 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 4 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 5 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 6 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 7 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 8 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 9 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 10 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 11 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 12 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 13 Northwest Car Trip
- 14 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 15 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 16 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 17 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 20 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 21 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 22 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 25 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide