I want to find a good place to visit in mid february that is not more than a 5 hour drive from Dallas. My husband and two children ages 7 and 3 will be coming on the trip.
Would like someplace warm. Please give your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 2 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 3 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 4 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 5 Americans Flocking to China
- 6 Americans Flocking to China
- 7 Road trip from and back to New York
- 8 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 9 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 10 Berkshires with a toddler
- 11 Nice area south of Muskegon for boating & ambience
- 12 Hoover Dam: best location for photos of the dam?
- 13 hilicopter tour oahu
- 14 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 15 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 16 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 17 Best way to see Oahu
- 18 What area of San Diego to stay in?
- 19 CA coast road trip with kids
- 20 Vegas/California May 2016
- 21 Minnesota to Colorado
- 22 Pittsburgh Trip
- 23 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 24 Summer 2016 Group Vacation with young kids
- 25 Best centrally located hotel to see Santa Monica and Universal Studios?