I want to find a good place to visit in mid february that is not more than a 5 hour drive from Dallas. My husband and two children ages 7 and 3 will be coming on the trip.
Would like someplace warm. Please give your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Help
- 2 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 3 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 4 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 5 Summer in Michigan
- 6 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 7 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 8 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 9 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 10 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 11 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 12 Rafting the Colorado
- 13 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 14 Glacier National Park
- 15 5 nights stay RMNP
- 16 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 17 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 18 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 19 Any Sanibel experts?
- 20 Traveling in winter
- 21 a short trip to san francisco
- 22 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 23 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 24 South east road trip
- 25 Huntington Beach to Yosemite