I want to find a good place to visit in mid february that is not more than a 5 hour drive from Dallas. My husband and two children ages 7 and 3 will be coming on the trip.
Would like someplace warm. Please give your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving soon (blindly!) and would love suggestions
- 2 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 3 Intimate Destination Wedding location help
- 4 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 5 9 am - 5pm layover LAX - what to do?
- 6 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 7 Hawaii
- 8 Moving to a new state
- 9 Driving to Minnesota from Jacksonville fl help
- 10 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 11 Toying with Maine/Vermont road trip
- 12 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 13 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 14 How many states have you been to?
- 15 Kauai planning help
- 16 travel to Oahu (waikiki)
- 17 Day trip to the North Shore Kauai
- 18 Fine dining in South shore area of Kauai
- 19 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 20 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 21 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 22 USA, Trip to the south
- 23 Ferry info
- 24 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 25 How many days in Death Valley and Sequoia?