I want to find a good place to visit in mid february that is not more than a 5 hour drive from Dallas. My husband and two children ages 7 and 3 will be coming on the trip.
Would like someplace warm. Please give your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 2 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 3 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 4 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 5 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 6 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 7 JFK to Washington
- 8 Christmas in Colorado
- 9 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 10 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 11 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 12 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 13 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 14 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 15 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 16 How much time in Badlands?
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 18 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 19 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 20 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 21 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 22 Where to live in the North East
- 23 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?