I am piggybacking on my husband's business trip, and making a family trip out of it. We will fly into Dallas on a Friday night, and then will be touring around on Saturday. We can leave Dallas whenever we like, as long as we are in San Antonio by 9am Monday for a meeting that will last about an hour. We fly home from San Antonio on Tuesday morning.
I know that is not a lot of time, and there is a nice long drive in-between downtown Dallas and downtown San Antonio. Still, despite our short time, I intend to make a big weekend out of it! I'd love your thoughts on what would be fun to do.
My kids are 8 and 11 and are both outdoor-loving boys. I'd love to see a rodeo, and perhaps see a little of the hill country. I was there years ago and the color of the water was just unreal- kind of a milky green. I'd like for them to see that if it isn't too far out of the way. While the SA riverwalk is very cool, shops and bars are not really my kids' thing, so that might be something to do for dinner, but won't be a main destination. I do want them to see the Alamo, and where the Cowboys play in Dallas.
We will have a rental car and gps, and also want to eat good bbq.
Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best In Order To Blow Away Fat Safely In
- 2 Choose An Antispyware Program Download
- 3 You have earned an associated
- 4 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 5 http://www.toptryloburn.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 6 internet sites and is not to be had at local retail
- 7 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/skinfresh-md-reviews/
- 8 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 9 teaspoon of table sugar only has about sixteen
- 10 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 11 How Lower Belly Fat Easy And Correctly
- 12 http://healthpurelives.com/skinfresh-md/
- 13 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 14 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 15 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 16 OHare car service north suburbs
- 17 Yellowstone
- 18 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 19 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 20 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 21 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 22 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 23 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 24 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 25 Suggestions for Philadelphia