Looking for advice on a mini-sweep of Austin, San Antonio and Hill country in three days or so..... leaving from Fort Worth (packing up college kid). Head to Fredericksburg maybe and then on the San Antonio and returning to Austin?
Any suggestions of sights, lodging, restaurants not to be missed?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ,, 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_AL
- 2 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 3 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 4 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 5 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 6 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 7 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 8 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 9 Muir Woods in October
- 10 help me plan a Cali trip
- 11 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 12 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 13 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 14 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 15 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 16 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 17 Mesa Verde question
- 18 Planning our Move
- 19 Wilmington DE questions
- 20 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 22 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 25 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire