Looking for advice on a mini-sweep of Austin, San Antonio and Hill country in three days or so..... leaving from Fort Worth (packing up college kid). Head to Fredericksburg maybe and then on the San Antonio and returning to Austin?
Any suggestions of sights, lodging, restaurants not to be missed?
Texas Hill Country trip
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 3 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 4 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 5 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 6 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 7 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 8 NYC
- 9 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 10 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 11 Albuquerque to Denver
- 12 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 13 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 14 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 15 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 16 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 17 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 18 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 19 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 20 Help with NYC transit
- 21 Boston Area College Tour
- 22 Door County
- 23 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 24 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 25 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?