Looking for advice on a mini-sweep of Austin, San Antonio and Hill country in three days or so..... leaving from Fort Worth (packing up college kid). Head to Fredericksburg maybe and then on the San Antonio and returning to Austin?
Any suggestions of sights, lodging, restaurants not to be missed?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 2 Roadtrip ideas California 6 Nevada: Ideas and realistic driving distances
- 3 Chicago Tourist Areas
- 4 Where to Stay in Sonoma County
- 5 Lake Tahoe & Yosemite Lodging/hotels
- 6 July 4 wkend beach destinations within 3-4 hrs of NYC
- 7 Best way to see Oahu
- 8 San Diego restaurant
- 9 Cape Cod -- Where to Stay? Ptwon or Chatham?
- 10 OBama: has anyone attended one of his public events?
- 11 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 12 Suggestions for an elegant place for bday lunch
- 13 NYC to Washington by train
- 14 Nantucket/Hyannis ferry & ground transportation
- 15 Orlando Vacation Home
- 16 Hawaii trip report
- 17 2 Week West Coast Travel with Family
- 18 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 19 Bar Harbor area restaurant recommendations
- 20 Finger Lakes Trip Report
- 21 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 22 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 23 Pearl Harbor Day Trip
- 24 First Trip To Lake Tahoe
- 25 Golf on Hilton Head