We are headed to Houston and Dallas to see some baseball this summer. We were looking for some hotel recommendations that are conveniently located to the ballparks. In Houston especially, we would also like a hotel centrally located to the park area and other attractions as well. Any ideas are appreciated!
Texas Baseball Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 7 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Visiting Denver
- 10 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 13 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 14 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 15 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 A day in Dallas
- 18 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 19 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 20 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 21 Door County Suggestions
- 22 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 23 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 24 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 25 Huntington Beach - hostels?