We are headed to Houston and Dallas to see some baseball this summer. We were looking for some hotel recommendations that are conveniently located to the ballparks. In Houston especially, we would also like a hotel centrally located to the park area and other attractions as well. Any ideas are appreciated!
Texas Baseball Trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 hotel near Met NYC
- 7 Key West on NYE
- 8 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 9 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 10 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 11 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 12 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 13 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 14 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 15 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 22 Oahu Information
- 23 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 24 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 25 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?