My son and I and my nephew will be arriving in anchorage near the beginning of April thru August. This will be a hiking and tent camping excursion. We plan on picking up our sportsman fishing licenses and would like to just, Enjoy the time together fishing hiking and camping. I would appreciate any advice on free camping outside of Anchorage. My son attended APU and has given me a good idea of the area and says that there are plenty of places to camp outside of the city for responsible campers. I am 48 years old my son is 22 and my nephew is 30. We are not looking for a party just a chance to experience Alaska. I hope to stay close to anchorage for the fist month and a half, but do not want to be considered a vagrant or nuisance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santino +1-(800)927 2480 QuickBooks Pos Upgrade Tech Phone Support Number.
- 2 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 3 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 4 Travel Scratch Map Poster
- 5 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 6 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 7 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 8 Venice, CA area
- 9 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 10 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 11 Santa Fe Hotel
- 12 Wilmington DE questions
- 13 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 14 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 15 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 16 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 17 Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
- 18 Vancouver to Washington State
- 19 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 20 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 21 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 22 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 23 New England Tour
- 24 Rhode Island Get Away
- 25 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?