My son and I and my nephew will be arriving in anchorage near the beginning of April thru August. This will be a hiking and tent camping excursion. We plan on picking up our sportsman fishing licenses and would like to just, Enjoy the time together fishing hiking and camping. I would appreciate any advice on free camping outside of Anchorage. My son attended APU and has given me a good idea of the area and says that there are plenty of places to camp outside of the city for responsible campers. I am 48 years old my son is 22 and my nephew is 30. We are not looking for a party just a chance to experience Alaska. I hope to stay close to anchorage for the fist month and a half, but do not want to be considered a vagrant or nuisance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Four Seasons Austin HALF-OFF
- 2 http://www.supplementsbag.com/dermavie/
- 3 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 4 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 5 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 6 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 7 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 8 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 9 a tourist in DC this February
- 10 Springtime in Florida
- 11 Kings and Sequoia.
- 12 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 13 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 14 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 15 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 16 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 17 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 18 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 19 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 20 USA October 2016
- 21 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 22 Redwood National Forest
- 23 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 24 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 25 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?