My son and I and my nephew will be arriving in anchorage near the beginning of April thru August. This will be a hiking and tent camping excursion. We plan on picking up our sportsman fishing licenses and would like to just, Enjoy the time together fishing hiking and camping. I would appreciate any advice on free camping outside of Anchorage. My son attended APU and has given me a good idea of the area and says that there are plenty of places to camp outside of the city for responsible campers. I am 48 years old my son is 22 and my nephew is 30. We are not looking for a party just a chance to experience Alaska. I hope to stay close to anchorage for the fist month and a half, but do not want to be considered a vagrant or nuisance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.malesupplement.ca/infinite-cleanse/
- 2 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/xtest-reviews/
- 3 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 4 Carmel Monterey
- 5 How many states have you been to?
- 6 USA, Trip to the south
- 7 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 8 Big Sure in June
- 9 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 10 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 13 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 14 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 15 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 16 Roadtrip July 2017
- 17 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 18 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 19 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 20 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 21 Retiring to Tucson
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Northwest National Parks Tour