My son and I and my nephew will be arriving in anchorage near the beginning of April thru August. This will be a hiking and tent camping excursion. We plan on picking up our sportsman fishing licenses and would like to just, Enjoy the time together fishing hiking and camping. I would appreciate any advice on free camping outside of Anchorage. My son attended APU and has given me a good idea of the area and says that there are plenty of places to camp outside of the city for responsible campers. I am 48 years old my son is 22 and my nephew is 30. We are not looking for a party just a chance to experience Alaska. I hope to stay close to anchorage for the fist month and a half, but do not want to be considered a vagrant or nuisance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/xtrasize-male-enhancement/
- 2 road trip during husbands bday
- 3 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 4 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 5 Your favourite places in New York City
- 6 Trip Starting from New York
- 7 A day in Boston
- 8 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 11 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 12 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 13 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 14 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 15 Niagara Falls.
- 16 A June trip to Kauai
- 17 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 18 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 19 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 20 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 21 1st trip to Colorado
- 22 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 23 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 24 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 25 Juneau cruise stop