Ten women flying into Providence on the 28th of Aug. suggestions for where to stay - one night in one location and 2 nights the other location. We would like to stay in Newport and ?? Probably do a day trip to Martha's Vineyard rather than stay there. What about Nantucket? Good recommendations on here for restaurants. Have checked with Doubletree on Goat Island and they have rooms Sun. and Mon. Don't know where to stay Sat. or if that's the order we should stay since I don't know the lay of the land at all! I'm sure we have chosen a very crowded time but that was the only time frame all 10 of us could go. We leave out of Providence on Tues. Any suggestions? Thanks
Ten Women Traveling
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 2 Atlanta with kids
- 3 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 4 Boston/Fenway park
- 5 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 6 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 7 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 10 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 16 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 17 Family Camp in Maine
- 18 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 19 San Diego
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier