Ten women flying into Providence on the 28th of Aug. suggestions for where to stay - one night in one location and 2 nights the other location. We would like to stay in Newport and ?? Probably do a day trip to Martha's Vineyard rather than stay there. What about Nantucket? Good recommendations on here for restaurants. Have checked with Doubletree on Goat Island and they have rooms Sun. and Mon. Don't know where to stay Sat. or if that's the order we should stay since I don't know the lay of the land at all! I'm sure we have chosen a very crowded time but that was the only time frame all 10 of us could go. We leave out of Providence on Tues. Any suggestions? Thanks
Ten Women Traveling
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 6 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 7 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 8 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 9 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 10 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 West Maui Restaurants
- 13 San Diego Little Italy
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 16 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 17 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 Healdsburg tips
- 22 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 23 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 24 los angeles restaurants
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?