Ten women flying into Providence on the 28th of Aug. suggestions for where to stay - one night in one location and 2 nights the other location. We would like to stay in Newport and ?? Probably do a day trip to Martha's Vineyard rather than stay there. What about Nantucket? Good recommendations on here for restaurants. Have checked with Doubletree on Goat Island and they have rooms Sun. and Mon. Don't know where to stay Sat. or if that's the order we should stay since I don't know the lay of the land at all! I'm sure we have chosen a very crowded time but that was the only time frame all 10 of us could go. We leave out of Providence on Tues. Any suggestions? Thanks
Ten Women Traveling
- 1 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 2 Seatlle, WA
- 3 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 4 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 5 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 6 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 9 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 10 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 11 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 13 Newport, RI Questions
- 14 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 15 Around North America (cruise)
- 16 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 17 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 18 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 21 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 22 Boston and surrounding area
- 23 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 24 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 25 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.