Ten women flying into Providence on the 28th of Aug. suggestions for where to stay - one night in one location and 2 nights the other location. We would like to stay in Newport and ?? Probably do a day trip to Martha's Vineyard rather than stay there. What about Nantucket? Good recommendations on here for restaurants. Have checked with Doubletree on Goat Island and they have rooms Sun. and Mon. Don't know where to stay Sat. or if that's the order we should stay since I don't know the lay of the land at all! I'm sure we have chosen a very crowded time but that was the only time frame all 10 of us could go. We leave out of Providence on Tues. Any suggestions? Thanks
Ten Women Traveling
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Kennebunkport and....?
- 4 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 5 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 6 Wedding in Hawaii
- 7 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 Alaska cruise and land
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 13 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 14 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 15 Where to go in Maine?
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 18 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 19 SF to DR? WTH!
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 NYC Itinerary Help
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 24 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 25 Baggage on United and Delta Flights