We fly into San Diego, where we will stay two nights, then will fly from there to New Mexico. Which route do Forumites suggest? We like history, good food, microbreweries, nature.
A visit to a hot springs resort would be good to do, too.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 2 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 3 Lunch in Central Park
- 4 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 5 My travels to Monument Valley
- 6 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 7 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 8 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 9 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 10 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 11 Las Vegas trip report
- 12 Oregon Coast road trip
- 13 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 14 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 15 Miami for 2 days
- 16 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 17 How much cash do you travel with?
- 18 Food Festival Tour
- 19 Boston area hotels
- 20 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 21 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 22 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 23 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 24 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 25 seattle apartment