We fly into San Diego, where we will stay two nights, then will fly from there to New Mexico. Which route do Forumites suggest? We like history, good food, microbreweries, nature.
A visit to a hot springs resort would be good to do, too.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 2 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 3 Logistics of long-distance car rental
- 4 Hawaii wedding
- 5 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 6 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 7 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 8 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 9 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 10 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 11 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 14 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 15 Oregon Coast question
- 16 California road trip
- 17 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 18 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 19 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 20 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 21 Moving to Montana
- 22 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 23 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 24 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 25 Solo Trip to Mid-West