We fly into San Diego, where we will stay two nights, then will fly from there to New Mexico. Which route do Forumites suggest? We like history, good food, microbreweries, nature.
A visit to a hot springs resort would be good to do, too.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 2 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 3 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 4 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 5 Cashless Toll roads.
- 6 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 7 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 8 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 9 Rhode Island with a Toddler
- 10 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 11 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 12 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 13 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 14 Farewell from Ira
- 15 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips
- 16 Summer 2016 with three Children
- 17 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 18 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 19 Florida Keys with my retriever
- 20 Help with driving East to West
- 21 taking home sand
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 23 Where to take big family on the beach?
- 24 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 25 Broken Arrow