We fly into San Diego, where we will stay two nights, then will fly from there to New Mexico. Which route do Forumites suggest? We like history, good food, microbreweries, nature.
A visit to a hot springs resort would be good to do, too.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 2 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 3 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 4 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 5 http://www.healthboostup.com/crazy-bulk-reviews/
- 6 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 7 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 8 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 9 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 10 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 11 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 12 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 13 Bryce and Zion planning
- 14 Country Walkers
- 15 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 16 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 17 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 18 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 19 Places to stay in Skagway
- 20 Hilo to Kona
- 21 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 22 Maui - luau question
- 23 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 24 Alaska Road Trip in 9 days with a toddler: Trip Report
- 25 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado