My mom and I are flying to DC this weekend. Mom doesn't drive, and she's had a Mass. ID for years, issued in 94, no expiration date on it. I figured this would be fine.
She went online and learned that those ID's are no longer valid, so she went to the registry yesterday to get a new one. They gave her a temporary one (w/photo). I'm praying the permanent one comes before Friday (mine have always come just a few days after getting a temp one).
BUT, in case it doesn't, has anyone had experience trying to board with a temporary ID? She rarely travels and doesn't have a passport. She does have a work photo ID that should could give with the temp. one. I kind of wish she had just kept the old one. I think a brand new temporary ID is going to create problems...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 N0A : YaH00 MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 *8045 MAIL 24*7
- 2 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 3 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 4 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 5 10 Days in Maine
- 6 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 7 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 8 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 9 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 10 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 11 sugestions
- 12 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 13 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 14 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 15 Miami for 2 days
- 16 More problems for Big Sur
- 17 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 20 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 21 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 22 Las Vegas trip report
- 23 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 24 Boston area hotels
- 25 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas