My mom and I are flying to DC this weekend. Mom doesn't drive, and she's had a Mass. ID for years, issued in 94, no expiration date on it. I figured this would be fine.
She went online and learned that those ID's are no longer valid, so she went to the registry yesterday to get a new one. They gave her a temporary one (w/photo). I'm praying the permanent one comes before Friday (mine have always come just a few days after getting a temp one).
BUT, in case it doesn't, has anyone had experience trying to board with a temporary ID? She rarely travels and doesn't have a passport. She does have a work photo ID that should could give with the temp. one. I kind of wish she had just kept the old one. I think a brand new temporary ID is going to create problems...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are You Looking Updated sports news?
- 2 Easy way to get Beatiful body shape with ExoSlim
- 3 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 4 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 5 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 6 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 7 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 8 California/Yosemite
- 9 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 10 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 11 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 12 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 13 Uber availability on Long Island
- 14 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 15 Fall in Ozarks
- 16 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 19 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 20 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 21 Fort Myers Area
- 22 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 23 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 24 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 25 San Fran