Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 2 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 3 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 4 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 5 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 6 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 7 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 8 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 9 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 10 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 11 Extended weekend beach get away
- 12 Parking US OPEN
- 13 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 14 GPS app without data
- 15 Steamboat in August
- 16 Southern history- walkable cities
- 17 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 18 Autumn in Maine
- 19 10 days vacation in Maine
- 20 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 21 san fransisco to crater lake
- 22 Desert Southwest
- 23 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 24 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 25 Zion and Bryce in July