Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 2 Help with driving East to West
- 3 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 4 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 5 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 6 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 7 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 8 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 9 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 11 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 12 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 13 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 14 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 15 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 16 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 17 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 18 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 19 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 20 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 21 New Orleans and Slidell
- 22 Pacific coast road trip
- 23 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 24 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 25 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon