Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mississippi gulf coast
- 2 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 3 A Drive Through the Poconos
- 4 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 5 itinerary for 2 weeks in Oregon in early September
- 6 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 7 Lake Powell
- 8 Inns in Manteo
- 9 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 10 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 11 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 12 Southwest US vacation help
- 13 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 14 Advice Albuquerque, Taos,Santa fe
- 15 Need itinerary suggestions for coastal ME trip mid October
- 16 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 17 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 18 Inviting all friends to get “Hawaii fix” on September 5, Saturday
- 19 Things to do in La Jolla
- 20 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 21 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 24 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 25 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management