Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 2 Grand Marais?
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 5 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 6 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 7 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 8 Barrow Alaska
- 9 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 10 Salt Lake City
- 11 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 12 Park City Utah
- 13 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 14 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 15 Maine in latter half of September
- 16 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 17 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 18 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 19 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 20 Colorado trip
- 21 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 22 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 23 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 24 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 25 Alaska- Best tours