Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1st trip to Colorado
- 2 Juneau cruise stop
- 3 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 4 Trip Starting from New York
- 5 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 6 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 7 Niagara Falls.
- 8 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 9 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 10 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 11 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 12 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 13 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 14 cruising the Mississippi river
- 15 Your favourite places in New York City
- 16 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 17 New England Canada Road Trip
- 18 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 19 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 20 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 21 Napa Valley Hotel
- 22 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 23 A day in Boston
- 24 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 25 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area