Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 2 arizona rte 66
- 3 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 4 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 5 usa roadtrip
- 6 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 7 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 8 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 9 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 10 Where to live in the North East
- 11 Hawaii and...where?
- 12 Short Oregon Trip
- 13 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 14 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 15 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 16 Another Great DC Trip
- 17 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 18 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 19 Black History Museum
- 20 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 21 Chicago 2017
- 22 How much time in Badlands?
- 23 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 24 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 25 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill