Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NY State Assembly Internship
- 2 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 3 White Christmas
- 4 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 5 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 6 1__877_509__0415 OUTLOOK HELPLINE NUMBER
- 7 --- GMAIL CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER
- 8 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 9 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 10 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 11 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 12 Grand Canyon
- 13 San Francisco and Napa
- 14 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 15 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 16 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 17 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 18 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 19 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 20 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 21 Midway point
- 22 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 23 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 24 New York City
- 25 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?