Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 2 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 3 New York City Restaurants
- 4 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 5 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 6 Boston/Fenway park
- 7 California self drive trip
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 10 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 11 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 12 Timeshare Nightmares
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 14 10 day trip to California
- 15 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 16 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 17 Drive along the Columbia River
- 18 Wine Country Picnic
- 19 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 20 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 21 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 22 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 23 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Where to go in Maine?