Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 2 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 3 Washington DC with kids
- 4 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 5 My road trip through southern US.
- 6 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 7 Florida Beach Hotel
- 8 Late night eating in Kauai
- 9 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 10 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 11 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 12 Florida Nature Trip
- 13 help from a true New Yorker.
- 14 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 15 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 16 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 17 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 18 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 19 Safety Concerns
- 20 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 21 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 22 Alaska independent tour for group
- 23 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 24 5 days in Colorado
- 25 Trip to northern California