Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 2 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 3 Key West
- 4 moving to Florida
- 5 DC restaurant report
- 6 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 7 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 8 Neue Galerie
- 9 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 10 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 11 A Few Days in Asheville
- 12 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 13 Arizona in winter
- 14 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 15 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 16 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 17 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 18 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 19 national park during thanksgiving
- 20 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 21 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime
- 22 December trip to see snow
- 23 Northern California Redwoods
- 24 Visiting for a conference - where to stay (near stadiums) and sightseeing?
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017