Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 2 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 3 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 4 Seattle in early August
- 5 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 6 Antelope Canyon: Upper & Lower on same day
- 7 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015
- 8 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 9 Airport to St Louis Arch area, taxi best option?
- 10 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 11 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 12 11 days SE coast road trip
- 13 Road trip Canton, GA to Charleston, SC
- 14 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 15 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 16 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 17 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 18 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 19 North Carolina Triangle
- 20 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 21 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 22 What to do in Raleigh, NC?
- 23 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 24 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 25 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses