Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 2 Retiring to Tucson
- 3 Hotel in Reno
- 4 Santa Fe Itineray
- 5 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 6 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 7 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 8 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 9 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 10 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 11 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 12 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 13 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 14 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 17 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 18 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 19 Roadtrip July 2017
- 20 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 21 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 22 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 23 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 24 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 25 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater