Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 2 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 3 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 4 4 Days in LV
- 5 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 6 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 7 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 8 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 9 October in Colorado
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 12 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 13 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 14 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 15 Hwy76 vs 70 to CO Springs
- 16 Visiting Cape Code, MA
- 17 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 18 myrtle beach
- 19 Hilton Head
- 20 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 21 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 22 SF Cable Cars
- 23 Seth Michael Goldstein New Bie Here
- 24 Yellowstone with no reservations?
- 25 Yellowstone in the Winter