Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro Card Options
- 2 Oahu
- 3 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 4 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 5 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 6 getting around DC
- 7 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 8 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 9 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 10 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 11 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 12 San Francisco - mid October
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 15 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 16 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 17 Newport Restaurants
- 18 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 19 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 20 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 21 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 22 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 23 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 24 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 25 West Coast to Indianapolis