Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 2 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 3 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 4 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 5 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 6 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 7 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 8 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 9 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 10 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 11 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 12 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 13 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 14 Cross Country RV Trip
- 15 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 16 Hotels Philly
- 17 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 18 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 19 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 20 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 21 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 22 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 23 California
- 24 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!