Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 2 Hotels Houston
- 3 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 4 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 5 GTL Bicycle Carbon rims from China
- 6 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 7 Maui - best hotels/condos with good snorkeling right at the hotel
- 8 Develop Muscle
- 9 Auto train tips?
- 10 Nashville 2016
- 11 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 12 I40 East in November
- 13 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 14 My CA itinerary
- 15 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 16 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 17 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 18 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 19 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 20 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 21 Grand Canyon to LA
- 22 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 25 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March