Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 11 days SE coast road trip
- 2 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 3 1.5 days in Chicago
- 4 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 5 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 6 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 7 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 8 The New Whitney
- 9 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 10 Monterey whale watching
- 11 Car Hire Alamo
- 12 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 13 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 14 Pittsburgh Trip
- 15 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 16 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 17 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 18 Running kissimmee Florida
- 19 Mendocino Hiking
- 20 Paul Gauguin
- 21 Highway 1 motels
- 22 Berkshires with a toddler
- 23 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 24 Getting around in NYC
- 25 New Orleans Best Guided Tours