Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for New York
- 2 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 3 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 4 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 5 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 6 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 7 Road trip
- 8 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 9 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 10 Getting married to a French man
- 11 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 12 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 13 Cable Cars/Trolleys
- 14 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 15 Staying outside DC
- 16 Phantom Ranch and....
- 17 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 18 Where to visit
- 19 A Few Days in Asheville
- 20 10 Day California Trip - Itinirary Help
- 21 Miami to Ft Lauderdale
- 22 Great OR beach house locations?
- 23 Lower Manhattan Late Night Eats
- 24 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 25 New York in December