Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Crazy Bulk: Legal Anabolic Steroids & Supplements
- 2 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 3 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 4 Hiking 'the wave'
- 5 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 6 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 7 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 8 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 9 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 10 las vegas anyone
- 11 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 12 Restaurant Help Needed
- 13 Finding Steve Perry
- 14 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 15 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 16 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 17 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 18 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 19 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 20 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 21 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 22 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 23 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 24 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 25 Foliage in Vermont