Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Call +1(855) 205-4069 American Airlines First Class Upgrade
- 2 How to choose best web design company.
- 3 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 4 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 5 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 6 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 7 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 8 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 11 Dallas airport to bush library
- 12 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 13 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 14 Northern California Gardens.
- 15 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 16 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 17 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 18 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 19 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 20 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 21 Arches or Zion?
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 23 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 24 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 25 wyoming, south dakota trip