Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 2 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 3 10 day trip
- 4 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 5 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 6 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 7 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 8 Maui - Haleakala
- 9 Condo Rental in Florida
- 10 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 11 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 12 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 13 planning a trip to US
- 14 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 15 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 16 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 17 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 18 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 19 Texas
- 20 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 21 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 22 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 23 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 24 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 25 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix