Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 2 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 3 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 4 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 5 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 6 San Antonio shopping
- 7 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 8 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 9 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 10 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 11 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 12 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 13 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 14 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 15 First Trip to New Mexico
- 16 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 17 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 18 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 19 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 20 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 21 Which island for R&R?
- 22 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 23 blue ridge parkway?
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter