Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 2 http://beautyskintry.com/addium/
- 3 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 6 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 7 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 8 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 9 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 10 Napa Valley Weekend
- 11 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 12 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 13 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 14 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 15 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 16 Carlsbad Caverns
- 17 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 20 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 21 Returned from Sedona
- 22 50th Anniversary Trip
- 23 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 24 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 25 Vegetarian options in New Orleans