Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 5 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 6 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 7 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 8 Small group dining in Napa area
- 9 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 10 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 11 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 12 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 13 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 14 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 15 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 16 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 California San Diego area lodging
- 19 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 20 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 21 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 22 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 23 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 24 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 25 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles