Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Farewell from Ira
- 2 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 3 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 4 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 5 orlando need a car?
- 6 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 7 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 8 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 9 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 10 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 11 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 12 chicago to hibbing
- 13 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 14 Return from Bradenton FL back to New Haven CT
- 15 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 16 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 17 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 18 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 19 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 20 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 21 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 22 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 23 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 24 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 25 Where to stay in Missoula?