Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 Richmond highlights?
- 4 Broadway this week
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 Washington DC in Spring?
- 7 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 10 Weekend in NYC
- 11 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 14 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 15 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 16 New York, New York...
- 17 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 18 trains in Europe
- 19 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 20 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 23 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 24 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 25 Cedar Point / Put In Bay