Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 2 40th in Key West
- 3 First Trip to Texas -
- 4 Beaches in Florida
- 5 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 6 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 7 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 8 Downtown Chicago
- 9 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 10 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 11 Our Boston Getaway
- 12 Disney for Florida residents
- 13 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 14 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 15 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 16 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 17 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 18 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 19 What to do in San Diego
- 20 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 21 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 22 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 23 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 24 What to do in New York?
- 25 When do school start again in August?