Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 2 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 7 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 10 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 11 new online travel network
- 12 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 13 USA with a 3 year old
- 14 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Universal studios/Orlando
- 17 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 18 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 19 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 20 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 21 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 25 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants