Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 2 3 nights in Nashville
- 3 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 4 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 5 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 6 One Night at Logan Airport
- 7 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 8 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 9 Four days in DC
- 10 Please help with itinerary
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 13 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 14 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 15 Backpacking in April
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 Circle Oahu / luau
- 18 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 19 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 20 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 21 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 22 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 23 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 replica designer handbags