Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napa valley getaway
- 2 http://www.healthyorder.org/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 3 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 4 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 5 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 6 Boston waterfront Italian
- 7 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 8 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 9 Day in Spokane
- 10 Zion and Bryce in July
- 11 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 12 Kids Vacation Place
- 13 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 14 First time, Best business class?
- 15 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 16 What to pack
- 17 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 18 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 19 summer vacation
- 20 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 21 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 22 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 23 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 24 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 25 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC