Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 2 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 3 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 6 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 11 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 12 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 13 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 14 Family Camp in Maine
- 15 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 16 San Diego
- 17 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 18 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 19 Timeshare Nightmares
- 20 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 25 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?