Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 2 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 3 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 4 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 5 san fran sightseeing
- 6 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 7 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 8 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 9 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 10 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 11 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 12 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 13 American Honeymoon in March
- 14 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 15 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 18 Boston in winter?
- 19 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 20 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 21 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 22 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 23 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?