Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 2 Is the New York subway safe?
- 3 Skiing New Mexico
- 4 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 5 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 6 Where to from Tampa?
- 7 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 8 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 9 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 10 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 11 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 12 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 13 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 14 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 15 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 16 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 17 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 18 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 19 Chicago Questions
- 20 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 21 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 22 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 23 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 24 Chicago eateries downtown
- 25 Lake Rabun Hotel