Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 2 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 3 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 4 Boston suggestions
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 6 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 7 Looking for Next Destination
- 8 Tucson area flooding
- 9 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 10 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 11 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 12 West Coast Road Trip
- 13 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 14 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 15 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 16 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 17 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 18 first time in AZ
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 23 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 24 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 25 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice