Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 road trip
- 2 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 3 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 4 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 5 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 6 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 7 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 8 Florida in October
- 9 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 10 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 11 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 12 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 13 FLL to Key West
- 14 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 15 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 16 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 19 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 20 New England Road Trip
- 21 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 22 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 23 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 24 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 25 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC