Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MN lake home rental needed
- 2 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 3 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 4 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 5 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 6 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 7 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 8 November redwoods trip
- 9 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 10 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 11 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 12 blue ridge parkway?
- 13 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 14 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 15 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 16 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 17 Wedding gifts?
- 18 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 19 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 20 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 21 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 22 Seattle Ho
- 23 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 24 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 25 California trip .. some guidance needed