Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 North Carolina Coast
- 2 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 3 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 4 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 5 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 6 NYC with wheelchair
- 7 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 8 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 9 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 10 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 11 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 12 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 13 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 14 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 15 New Orleans logistics
- 16 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 17 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 18 Hilton Head
- 19 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 20 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 21 louisiana bayou
- 22 The Adolphus
- 23 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 24 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 25 16 Days Utah National Parks