Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 NYC IN AUGUST
- 4 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 5 Fancy dining
- 6 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 7 culpepper
- 8 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 9 Santa Barbara, California
- 10 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 13 moving to florida
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 16 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 17 Will have five days in Savannah
- 18 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 19 May visit to Denali
- 20 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 21 Chicago trip
- 22 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 23 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 24 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 25 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?