I have been planning a road trip to the Black Hills and the old west. I am going to
start from the Council Bluffs/Omaha area and drive near the trail through South and North Dakota. And visit Theodore Roosevelt national park, the Black Hills on the way back. I hope to make this trip exciting for both my wife(with asthma) and my active 18 yr. old son. Please share your adventures with me. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 3 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 4 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 5 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 6 Coffee in Boston?
- 7 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 8 Traveling in winter
- 9 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 10 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 11 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 12 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 13 Interracial couples traveling south
- 14 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 15 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 16 Nashville Never Been
- 17 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 18 New orleans recs for family
- 19 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 20 Later Winter around Mobile
- 21 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 22 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Florida keys trip