I have been planning a road trip to the Black Hills and the old west. I am going to
start from the Council Bluffs/Omaha area and drive near the trail through South and North Dakota. And visit Theodore Roosevelt national park, the Black Hills on the way back. I hope to make this trip exciting for both my wife(with asthma) and my active 18 yr. old son. Please share your adventures with me. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 오션신천지 ▣ 홈피:【 ' m k 2 8 9. 컴 ' 】
- 2 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 3 릴게임신천지 ▶ 도메인 :【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 4 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 5 US whole month of January where to
- 6 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 7 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 8 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 9 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 10 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 11 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 12 Miami airport--safety??
- 13 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 14 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 15 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 16 Things to do in Toronto
- 17 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
- 18 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 19 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 20 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 21 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 22 Dinosaur National Monument
- 23 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 24 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 25 Restaurant near Whitney Museum