I have been planning a road trip to the Black Hills and the old west. I am going to
start from the Council Bluffs/Omaha area and drive near the trail through South and North Dakota. And visit Theodore Roosevelt national park, the Black Hills on the way back. I hope to make this trip exciting for both my wife(with asthma) and my active 18 yr. old son. Please share your adventures with me. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 2 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 3 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 4 Airfares in the 1970's
- 5 Relocating to the Deep South
- 6 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 7 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 8 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 9 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 10 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 11 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 12 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 13 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 14 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 15 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 16 Seattle to San Francisco
- 17 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 18 San Francisco and Napa
- 19 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 20 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 21 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 22 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 23 Budget NYC hotel
- 24 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 25 Timeshare on Cape Cod