I have been planning a road trip to the Black Hills and the old west. I am going to
start from the Council Bluffs/Omaha area and drive near the trail through South and North Dakota. And visit Theodore Roosevelt national park, the Black Hills on the way back. I hope to make this trip exciting for both my wife(with asthma) and my active 18 yr. old son. Please share your adventures with me. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 brother printer TE.ch 1:800:681:7208 SuppOrt PhOne NumBer
- 2 Universal Studios vacation
- 3 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 4 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 5 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 6 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 7 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 8 Rules of the NY Subway
- 9 Boston area hotels
- 10 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 11 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 12 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 13 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 14 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 15 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 16 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 17 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 18 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 19 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 20 Food Festival Tour
- 21 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 22 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 23 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 24 Dividing time in Glacier
- 25 My travels to Monument Valley