I have been planning a road trip to the Black Hills and the old west. I am going to
start from the Council Bluffs/Omaha area and drive near the trail through South and North Dakota. And visit Theodore Roosevelt national park, the Black Hills on the way back. I hope to make this trip exciting for both my wife(with asthma) and my active 18 yr. old son. Please share your adventures with me. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://quicksupplementfact.com/neurocet/
- 2 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 3 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 4 Trip Starting from New York
- 5 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 6 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 7 Las vegas +21
- 8 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 11 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 12 Nilichik Ak.
- 13 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 14 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 15 Grand Teton Questions
- 16 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 17 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 18 Grand American Road Trip!
- 19 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 20 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 21 Rules of the Subway
- 22 Grand Teton Questuons
- 23 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 24 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 25 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016