A new customer is in Tupelo, which means I will be visiting there in November. This is one place I know nothing about and although I will only be with my customer for one day I actually have to fly into Memphis the day before. Any good places to eat or stay? OR do in an afternoon or evening?
Tell me about Tupelo
View all United States activity »
- 1 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 2 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 3 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 4 Vero Beach FL
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 9 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 14 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 15 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 16 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 19 Question about Boulder area
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 22 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 23 Grand Canyon in March?
- 24 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 25 California Tour Groups?