We have our nephew visiting from Oklahoma and his one request is to visit the Statue of Liberty. Well as it turns out you need tickets!! So Im planning that trip for a few weeks from now when I could get a ticket (to the pedestal at least).
Meanwhile in my ignorance we had already planned to go into the city on Saturday (and have a babysitter scheduled for our kids)..... so..... we need a new plan. We are planning on some of the typical sites, Empire State, Central Park, general walk around. (are there any of these that should be paired with statue of liberty?).
Wondering if there are any particular sites/things a teenage boy might really enjoy. I've been innundated with ads for Spiderman Turn off the Dark and tickets are available. Has anyone seen it? Would a 17 year old boy enjoy it? Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston to Naples florida
- 2 http://www.7supplements.org/nitro-mxs/
- 3 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 4 Retiring to Tucson
- 5 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 6 Hotel in Reno
- 7 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 8 Trinity Site, NM
- 9 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 10 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 11 North Carolina airports
- 12 best health clubs with lap pools
- 13 10 days vacation in California
- 14 Santa Fe Itineray
- 15 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 16 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 17 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 18 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 19 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 20 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 21 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 22 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 23 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 24 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 25 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska