We have our nephew visiting from Oklahoma and his one request is to visit the Statue of Liberty. Well as it turns out you need tickets!! So Im planning that trip for a few weeks from now when I could get a ticket (to the pedestal at least).
Meanwhile in my ignorance we had already planned to go into the city on Saturday (and have a babysitter scheduled for our kids)..... so..... we need a new plan. We are planning on some of the typical sites, Empire State, Central Park, general walk around. (are there any of these that should be paired with statue of liberty?).
Wondering if there are any particular sites/things a teenage boy might really enjoy. I've been innundated with ads for Spiderman Turn off the Dark and tickets are available. Has anyone seen it? Would a 17 year old boy enjoy it? Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementsbook.org/mengenix-alpha-rampage/
- 2 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 3 hotel in NYC
- 4 October New England Honeymoon??
- 5 +1(800) 984-7414 Delta Airlines First Class
- 6 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 7 +1(800) 984-7414 Hawaiian Airlines Phone Number
- 8 Employee Opinion Survey
- 9 Denver to Yellowstone
- 10 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 11 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 12 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 13 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 14 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 15 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 16 Briefly, in WNY
- 17 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 18 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 19 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 20 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 21 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 22 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 23 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 24 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 25 Zion National Park