We have our nephew visiting from Oklahoma and his one request is to visit the Statue of Liberty. Well as it turns out you need tickets!! So Im planning that trip for a few weeks from now when I could get a ticket (to the pedestal at least).
Meanwhile in my ignorance we had already planned to go into the city on Saturday (and have a babysitter scheduled for our kids)..... so..... we need a new plan. We are planning on some of the typical sites, Empire State, Central Park, general walk around. (are there any of these that should be paired with statue of liberty?).
Wondering if there are any particular sites/things a teenage boy might really enjoy. I've been innundated with ads for Spiderman Turn off the Dark and tickets are available. Has anyone seen it? Would a 17 year old boy enjoy it? Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nutrasunnaturalgreencleanseblog.com/borealis-face-cream/
- 2 http://vitaminofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 3 http://maleenhancementshop.info/rejuvonus/
- 4 a short trip to san francisco
- 5 Wine Country
- 6 Rafting the Colorado
- 7 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 8 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 9 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 10 Uber boston
- 11 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 12 Trip to USA in July
- 13 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 14 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 15 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 16 Florida vacation
- 17 Florida beach vacation
- 18 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 19 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 20 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 21 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 22 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 23 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 24 I95
- 25 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast