We have our nephew visiting from Oklahoma and his one request is to visit the Statue of Liberty. Well as it turns out you need tickets!! So Im planning that trip for a few weeks from now when I could get a ticket (to the pedestal at least).
Meanwhile in my ignorance we had already planned to go into the city on Saturday (and have a babysitter scheduled for our kids)..... so..... we need a new plan. We are planning on some of the typical sites, Empire State, Central Park, general walk around. (are there any of these that should be paired with statue of liberty?).
Wondering if there are any particular sites/things a teenage boy might really enjoy. I've been innundated with ads for Spiderman Turn off the Dark and tickets are available. Has anyone seen it? Would a 17 year old boy enjoy it? Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel Scratch Map Poster
- 2 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 3 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 4 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 5 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 6 Venice, CA area
- 7 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 8 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 9 Santa Fe Hotel
- 10 Wilmington DE questions
- 11 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 12 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 13 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 14 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 15 Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
- 16 Vancouver to Washington State
- 17 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 18 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 19 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 20 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 21 New England Tour
- 22 Rhode Island Get Away
- 23 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 24 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 25 Avis or Budget from LAX