We have our nephew visiting from Oklahoma and his one request is to visit the Statue of Liberty. Well as it turns out you need tickets!! So Im planning that trip for a few weeks from now when I could get a ticket (to the pedestal at least).
Meanwhile in my ignorance we had already planned to go into the city on Saturday (and have a babysitter scheduled for our kids)..... so..... we need a new plan. We are planning on some of the typical sites, Empire State, Central Park, general walk around. (are there any of these that should be paired with statue of liberty?).
Wondering if there are any particular sites/things a teenage boy might really enjoy. I've been innundated with ads for Spiderman Turn off the Dark and tickets are available. Has anyone seen it? Would a 17 year old boy enjoy it? Any other suggestions?
Teenage Boy in NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City and New England
- 2 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 3 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 6 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 8 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 9 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 10 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 11 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 14 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 17 Best Destination in USA
- 18 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 19 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 20 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 21 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 22 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 23 x mas
- 24 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 25 US 101 closed N of Florence