We have our nephew visiting from Oklahoma and his one request is to visit the Statue of Liberty. Well as it turns out you need tickets!! So Im planning that trip for a few weeks from now when I could get a ticket (to the pedestal at least).
Meanwhile in my ignorance we had already planned to go into the city on Saturday (and have a babysitter scheduled for our kids)..... so..... we need a new plan. We are planning on some of the typical sites, Empire State, Central Park, general walk around. (are there any of these that should be paired with statue of liberty?).
Wondering if there are any particular sites/things a teenage boy might really enjoy. I've been innundated with ads for Spiderman Turn off the Dark and tickets are available. Has anyone seen it? Would a 17 year old boy enjoy it? Any other suggestions?
Teenage Boy in NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Upcoming Projects In Kolkata
- 2 American Honeymoon in March
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 Boston in winter?
- 5 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 6 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 7 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 8 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 9 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 10 charlotte
- 11 New York City in April
- 12 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 13 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 14 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 15 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 16 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 17 san fran sightseeing
- 18 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 19 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 20 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 21 Baytown, Texas
- 22 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 23 Moving from VA to CT
- 24 New Orleans pictures
- 25 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas