We have our nephew visiting from Oklahoma and his one request is to visit the Statue of Liberty. Well as it turns out you need tickets!! So Im planning that trip for a few weeks from now when I could get a ticket (to the pedestal at least).
Meanwhile in my ignorance we had already planned to go into the city on Saturday (and have a babysitter scheduled for our kids)..... so..... we need a new plan. We are planning on some of the typical sites, Empire State, Central Park, general walk around. (are there any of these that should be paired with statue of liberty?).
Wondering if there are any particular sites/things a teenage boy might really enjoy. I've been innundated with ads for Spiderman Turn off the Dark and tickets are available. Has anyone seen it? Would a 17 year old boy enjoy it? Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NJ to Florida drive
- 2 DC Metro Closures
- 3 Best time to visit alaska
- 4 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 5 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 6 Moab UT Accommendations
- 7 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 8 Grade 12 subjects
- 9 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 10 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 11 A week in NYC - first timers
- 12 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 13 Advise on trip
- 14 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 15 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 16 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 17 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 18 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 19 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 20 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 21 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 22 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 23 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 24 Sedona
- 25 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM