We have our nephew visiting from Oklahoma and his one request is to visit the Statue of Liberty. Well as it turns out you need tickets!! So Im planning that trip for a few weeks from now when I could get a ticket (to the pedestal at least).
Meanwhile in my ignorance we had already planned to go into the city on Saturday (and have a babysitter scheduled for our kids)..... so..... we need a new plan. We are planning on some of the typical sites, Empire State, Central Park, general walk around. (are there any of these that should be paired with statue of liberty?).
Wondering if there are any particular sites/things a teenage boy might really enjoy. I've been innundated with ads for Spiderman Turn off the Dark and tickets are available. Has anyone seen it? Would a 17 year old boy enjoy it? Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 2 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 3 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 4 sugestions
- 5 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 6 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 7 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 8 Rules of the NY Subway
- 9 Big Sur Help!!
- 10 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 11 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 12 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 13 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 14 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 15 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 16 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 17 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 18 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 19 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 20 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 21 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 22 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 23 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 24 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 25 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...