I am a 16 Year Old and my grade is taking a trip to NYC in late may/early June. We will be in central park and Times Square most of the day, so I was wondering what people have seen others wear in NYC at that time. If you have any suggestions, let me know. I'm. 5'3 by the way, in case that helps!
Teenage Appropriate Attire for Nyc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 2 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 3 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 4 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 5 Clearwater FL area
- 6 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 7 san diego or nearby area
- 8 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 9 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 10 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 11 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 12 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 13 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 14 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 15 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 16 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 17 Charleston, SC help
- 18 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 19 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 20 middlebury vt snow
- 21 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 22 Miami Marlins
- 23 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 25 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver