I am a 16 Year Old and my grade is taking a trip to NYC in late may/early June. We will be in central park and Times Square most of the day, so I was wondering what people have seen others wear in NYC at that time. If you have any suggestions, let me know. I'm. 5'3 by the way, in case that helps!
Teenage Appropriate Attire for Nyc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 2 Christmas in TX
- 3 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 6 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 7 Oregon Road Trip
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 9 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 10 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 11 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 12 Tucson area flooding
- 13 Long Island Advice
- 14 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 17 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 18 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 19 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 20 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 21 Boston suggestions
- 22 California
- 23 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 24 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 25 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??