I am a 16 Year Old and my grade is taking a trip to NYC in late may/early June. We will be in central park and Times Square most of the day, so I was wondering what people have seen others wear in NYC at that time. If you have any suggestions, let me know. I'm. 5'3 by the way, in case that helps!
Teenage Appropriate Attire for Nyc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The LOUNGE - Fodor's dirty little secret society
- 2 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 3 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 4 Beach holiday with baby
- 5 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 6 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 7 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 8 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 9 Seattle hotels
- 10 Things to do around New York
- 11 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 12 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 13 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 17 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 18 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 19 USA Round trip 2018
- 20 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 21 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 22 Daytona Beach and ??
- 23 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 24 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 25 First visit in New Mexico