We're looking at visiting NYC this June for 3-4 nights and have two teen age girls (14 & 17) who are big in vintage & funky fashion. Huge Project Runway fans! Looking for a good hotel to serve as our base. Would like to stay until $300 if possible. We'll want to do a few of the standard tourist things (Top of the Rock, Central Park, Staten Island Ferry) but really like to get off the beaten path and experience New York like a local. Girls love Modern Art like Andy Warhol, too. My wife & I as well as the girls are foodies as well. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Teen Vintage shopping in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 2 What's new on Maui?
- 3 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 4 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 5 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 6 Christmas in TX
- 7 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 8 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 9 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 10 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 11 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 12 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 13 Tucson area flooding
- 14 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 15 Refining my California Itinerary
- 16 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 17 Oregon Road Trip
- 18 Getaway
- 19 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 20 Moving to New Jersey
- 21 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 22 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 23 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 24 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 25 St. Simon, Georgia