We're looking at visiting NYC this June for 3-4 nights and have two teen age girls (14 & 17) who are big in vintage & funky fashion. Huge Project Runway fans! Looking for a good hotel to serve as our base. Would like to stay until $300 if possible. We'll want to do a few of the standard tourist things (Top of the Rock, Central Park, Staten Island Ferry) but really like to get off the beaten path and experience New York like a local. Girls love Modern Art like Andy Warhol, too. My wife & I as well as the girls are foodies as well. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Teen Vintage shopping in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 2 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 3 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 4 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 5 Chicago trip
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 10 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 11 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 12 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 13 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 14 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 15 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 16 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 19 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 20 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 21 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo