We're looking at visiting NYC this June for 3-4 nights and have two teen age girls (14 & 17) who are big in vintage & funky fashion. Huge Project Runway fans! Looking for a good hotel to serve as our base. Would like to stay until $300 if possible. We'll want to do a few of the standard tourist things (Top of the Rock, Central Park, Staten Island Ferry) but really like to get off the beaten path and experience New York like a local. Girls love Modern Art like Andy Warhol, too. My wife & I as well as the girls are foodies as well. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Teen Vintage shopping in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 2 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 3 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 6 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 7 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 Timeshare Nightmares
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 12 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 13 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 14 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 15 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 16 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 17 Phoenix restaurants
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 20 10 day trip to California
- 21 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 22 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Rafting near Denali
- 25 New York City Restaurants