We're looking at visiting NYC this June for 3-4 nights and have two teen age girls (14 & 17) who are big in vintage & funky fashion. Huge Project Runway fans! Looking for a good hotel to serve as our base. Would like to stay until $300 if possible. We'll want to do a few of the standard tourist things (Top of the Rock, Central Park, Staten Island Ferry) but really like to get off the beaten path and experience New York like a local. Girls love Modern Art like Andy Warhol, too. My wife & I as well as the girls are foodies as well. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Teen Vintage shopping in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Montana- what are must see places?
- 2 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 3 Sea world San Diego
- 4 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 7 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 8 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 9 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 10 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 11 Maui - Haleakala
- 12 Small group dining in Napa area
- 13 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 14 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 15 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 16 Utah restaurants
- 17 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 18 Kauai Garden tours
- 19 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 20 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 21 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 22 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 23 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)