We're looking at visiting NYC this June for 3-4 nights and have two teen age girls (14 & 17) who are big in vintage & funky fashion. Huge Project Runway fans! Looking for a good hotel to serve as our base. Would like to stay until $300 if possible. We'll want to do a few of the standard tourist things (Top of the Rock, Central Park, Staten Island Ferry) but really like to get off the beaten path and experience New York like a local. Girls love Modern Art like Andy Warhol, too. My wife & I as well as the girls are foodies as well. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Teen Vintage shopping in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 2 Philadelphia ?
- 3 New York Trip
- 4 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 5 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 6 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 7 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 8 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 9 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 10 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 11 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 12 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 13 late-night DC restaurant
- 14 Houston in September
- 15 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 16 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 17 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 18 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 19 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 20 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 21 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 22 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 23 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 24 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 25 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip