I am looking for suggestions on where a good place would be to take 12 and 13 year olds on a 4 -5 day vacation in the state. Any experiences or ideas would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 2 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 3 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 4 Inexpensive family getaways
- 5 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 6 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 7 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 8 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 9 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 10 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 11 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 12 Driving cross country tips
- 13 Help with first time
- 14 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October
- 15 Atlanta Airport
- 16 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 17 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 18 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 19 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 20 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 21 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 22 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 23 Discounted Rental Car?
- 24 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 25 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest