Which area of Destin would you recommend for a family of 6, including 4 teenagers? Would like to be beachfront if possible and be near an area where the kids can go off on their own. My husband and I would love a beachbar for us. I've looked at Sandestin and Silver Shells and everything is booked. Please help. My head is spinning from all the choices.
Teen friendly condo in Destin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Cape Cod in early April
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 9 united and carry-ons
- 10 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 11 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 12 Backpacking in April
- 13 replica designer handbags
- 14 Portland Maine Hotels
- 15 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 16 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 17 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 18 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 19 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 22 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 25 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde