Which area of Destin would you recommend for a family of 6, including 4 teenagers? Would like to be beachfront if possible and be near an area where the kids can go off on their own. My husband and I would love a beachbar for us. I've looked at Sandestin and Silver Shells and everything is booked. Please help. My head is spinning from all the choices.
Teen friendly condo in Destin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 2 Orlando in March
- 3 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 4 New England September
- 5 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 6 Ackislander
- 7 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 8 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 9 Cross Country RV Trip
- 10 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 11 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 14 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 15 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 16 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 17 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 18 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 19 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 20 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 21 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 22 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 23 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 24 Hotels Philly
- 25 Restaurants near Miami Airport