Presently looking into the possibility of teaching in the USA . I am an Aussie primary school trained teacher with 20 years teaching experience and have my Bachelor of Education and Masters of Education in Learning Support as well as being a NET in Hong Kong for 6 years. Anyone know of the chances of picking up a job; what would I need to do to be in the running for getting a job and how would I go about it. I have just started looking into this and would appreciate any advice in order to point me in the right direction.
Teaching in the USA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 2 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 3 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 4 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 7 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 8 Is the New York subway safe?
- 9 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 10 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 11 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 12 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 13 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 14 Where to from Tampa?
- 15 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 16 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 17 Skiing New Mexico
- 18 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 19 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 20 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 21 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 22 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 23 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 24 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week