Presently looking into the possibility of teaching in the USA . I am an Aussie primary school trained teacher with 20 years teaching experience and have my Bachelor of Education and Masters of Education in Learning Support as well as being a NET in Hong Kong for 6 years. Anyone know of the chances of picking up a job; what would I need to do to be in the running for getting a job and how would I go about it. I have just started looking into this and would appreciate any advice in order to point me in the right direction.
Teaching in the USA
- 1 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 2 7 DAY ALASKA CRUISE STOPPING IN 3 PORTS
- 3 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 4 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 5 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 6 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 7 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 8 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 9 Key West at Christmas time
- 10 Small Sofas
- 11 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 12 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 13 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 14 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 15 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 16 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 17 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 18 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 19 Trying To Find a Place
- 20 romantic colorado trip
- 21 Fourth of July Weekend
- 22 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 23 Fires in Colorado
- 24 Marcola?
- 25 Updates from Hanalei