Seven of us going to NOLA in two weeks - any suggestions on an inexpensive transportation from the airport to the Sheraton on Canal Street? Hotel doesn't offer any shuttle...it would be tight in a taxi since four of the travelers are guys...thanks!
Taxi/shuttle from New Orleans Airport (MSY) to Sheraton
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 2 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 3 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 4 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 5 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 6 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 7 New England Skiing
- 8 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 9 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 10 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 11 Fall color yet?
- 12 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 13 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 14 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 15 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 16 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 17 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 18 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 19 Colorado aspen updates
- 20 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 21 Looking for Next Destination
- 22 Yosemite Lodging
- 23 Worst Restaurants in America
- 24 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 25 Take the T or cab from Logan