Looking to relocate in the carolinas.Both are beautiful states.Is there an advantage living in one over the other for a retired couple?
Tax advantage living in N.C or S.C.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Liar Liar Red Roof INN Fort Wayne,INdiana
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 5 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?
- 6 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 7 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 8 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 9 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 10 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 11 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 12 Four days in DC
- 13 3 nights in Nashville
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 16 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 17 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 18 Vacation for teens?
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 21 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 22 Destination Wedding Charleston
- 23 One Night at Logan Airport
- 24 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 25 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014