We're heading up the Hudson River Valley after a few days in NYC. We've been studying the maps and checking Google. Our question is: Is there anyone who lives or works in the area that can help us out regarding the Tappan Zee Bridge crossing? After visiting Kykuit, we want to go the West Point on the most scenic road, which looks to be on the west side of the Hudson. We've read about construction/lane closure affecting the Tappan Zee Bridge. Mid-day, on a weekday, do you think we'll get caught in massive traffic? Is there an alternative route to West Point? We'd appreciate input from anyone familiar with the area. Thanks so much!
Tarrytown-Tappan Zee Bridge Traffic
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONP help
- 2 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 3 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 4 California road trip
- 5 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 6 Savanah Sojourn
- 7 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 8 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 9 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 10 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 13 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 14 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 15 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 16 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 17 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 18 Seattle Hyatts
- 19 Seattle: Something Different?
- 20 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 21 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 22 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 23 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 24 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 25 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation