We're heading up the Hudson River Valley after a few days in NYC. We've been studying the maps and checking Google. Our question is: Is there anyone who lives or works in the area that can help us out regarding the Tappan Zee Bridge crossing? After visiting Kykuit, we want to go the West Point on the most scenic road, which looks to be on the west side of the Hudson. We've read about construction/lane closure affecting the Tappan Zee Bridge. Mid-day, on a weekday, do you think we'll get caught in massive traffic? Is there an alternative route to West Point? We'd appreciate input from anyone familiar with the area. Thanks so much!
Tarrytown-Tappan Zee Bridge Traffic
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 2 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 3 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 4 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 5 Be Vigilant, be safe and alert your community…
- 6 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 7 Texas
- 8 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 9 Hotels Philly
- 10 Cross Country RV Trip
- 11 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 12 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 13 Enjoy Orlando Vacation Homes without Breaking your Budget
- 14 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 15 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 16 Ackislander
- 17 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 18 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 19 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 20 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 21 Northern California in February
- 22 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 23 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 24 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 25 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging