We're heading up the Hudson River Valley after a few days in NYC. We've been studying the maps and checking Google. Our question is: Is there anyone who lives or works in the area that can help us out regarding the Tappan Zee Bridge crossing? After visiting Kykuit, we want to go the West Point on the most scenic road, which looks to be on the west side of the Hudson. We've read about construction/lane closure affecting the Tappan Zee Bridge. Mid-day, on a weekday, do you think we'll get caught in massive traffic? Is there an alternative route to West Point? We'd appreciate input from anyone familiar with the area. Thanks so much!
Tarrytown-Tappan Zee Bridge Traffic
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 2 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 3 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 4 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 5 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 6 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 7 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 8 California San Diego area lodging
- 9 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 10 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 11 Hana hotels in August
- 12 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 13 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 14 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 15 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 16 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 17 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 18 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 from Moab to Bryce
- 21 Vegas in mid may
- 22 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 23 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 24 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 25 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas