We're heading up the Hudson River Valley after a few days in NYC. We've been studying the maps and checking Google. Our question is: Is there anyone who lives or works in the area that can help us out regarding the Tappan Zee Bridge crossing? After visiting Kykuit, we want to go the West Point on the most scenic road, which looks to be on the west side of the Hudson. We've read about construction/lane closure affecting the Tappan Zee Bridge. Mid-day, on a weekday, do you think we'll get caught in massive traffic? Is there an alternative route to West Point? We'd appreciate input from anyone familiar with the area. Thanks so much!
Tarrytown-Tappan Zee Bridge Traffic
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 2 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 3 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 4 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 5 Clearwater FL area
- 6 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 7 san diego or nearby area
- 8 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 9 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 10 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 11 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 12 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 13 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 14 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 15 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 16 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 17 Charleston, SC help
- 18 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 19 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 20 middlebury vt snow
- 21 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 22 Miami Marlins
- 23 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 25 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver