Can anyone recommend a tapas restaurant. I will be staying in the West 50's but willing to take a cab for good tapas, thanks!
Tapas Restaurant NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 3 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 4 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 5 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 6 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 7 An RV trip along the coast
- 8 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 9 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 10 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 11 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 12 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 13 Fancy dining
- 14 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 15 Charlotte restaurant help
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 18 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 19 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 20 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 21 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 22 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 23 culpepper
- 24 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 25 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver