My husband & I will be in Taos in a couple of weeks for 4 days and need restaurant recommendations for all 3 meals. We're in our late 50s and prefer healthy food which to us means low fat, organic if possible, and high quality. We'll gladly pay more for better food, and we aren't impressed with gargantuan portions: quality before quantity! That being said, if there's an outstanding burger joint or great brew pub we're in!! Suggestions?
Taos NM restaurant suggestions needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 2 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 3 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 4 Worst Restaurants in America
- 5 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 6 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 9 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 10 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Arches National Park in a day
- 13 SFO International Airport
- 14 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 15 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 16 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 17 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 18 Fall color yet?
- 19 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 20 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 21 My Book of Mormon review
- 22 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 23 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 24 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 25 Last Minute Trip to Asheville