My husband & I will be in Taos in a couple of weeks for 4 days and need restaurant recommendations for all 3 meals. We're in our late 50s and prefer healthy food which to us means low fat, organic if possible, and high quality. We'll gladly pay more for better food, and we aren't impressed with gargantuan portions: quality before quantity! That being said, if there's an outstanding burger joint or great brew pub we're in!! Suggestions?
Taos NM restaurant suggestions needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 4 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 5 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 6 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 7 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 12 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 13 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 5 week in US/Mexico
- 17 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 18 10 day trip to California
- 19 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 20 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 21 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 22 Rafting near Denali
- 23 New York City Restaurants
- 24 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 25 Kennedy Space Center