My husband & I will be in Taos in a couple of weeks for 4 days and need restaurant recommendations for all 3 meals. We're in our late 50s and prefer healthy food which to us means low fat, organic if possible, and high quality. We'll gladly pay more for better food, and we aren't impressed with gargantuan portions: quality before quantity! That being said, if there's an outstanding burger joint or great brew pub we're in!! Suggestions?
Taos NM restaurant suggestions needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 2 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 3 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 4 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 5 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 8 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 9 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 10 Alaska Trip Planning
- 11 New York City-New Things?
- 12 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 13 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 14 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip
- 15 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 16 DC - WW2 flyover
- 17 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 18 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 19 Romantic destination in the US
- 20 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 21 Kid School Admission
- 22 Mount Vernon?
- 23 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 24 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report