My husband & I will be in Taos in a couple of weeks for 4 days and need restaurant recommendations for all 3 meals. We're in our late 50s and prefer healthy food which to us means low fat, organic if possible, and high quality. We'll gladly pay more for better food, and we aren't impressed with gargantuan portions: quality before quantity! That being said, if there's an outstanding burger joint or great brew pub we're in!! Suggestions?
Taos NM restaurant suggestions needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 2 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 3 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 4 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 5 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 6 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 7 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 8 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 9 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 10 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 11 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 12 Utah restaurants
- 13 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 14 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 15 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 16 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 17 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 18 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 19 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 20 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 21 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 22 Small group dining in Napa area
- 23 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 24 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 25 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?