My husband & I will be in Taos in a couple of weeks for 4 days and need restaurant recommendations for all 3 meals. We're in our late 50s and prefer healthy food which to us means low fat, organic if possible, and high quality. We'll gladly pay more for better food, and we aren't impressed with gargantuan portions: quality before quantity! That being said, if there's an outstanding burger joint or great brew pub we're in!! Suggestions?
Taos NM restaurant suggestions needed
View all United States activity »
- 1 Savanah Sojourn
- 2 St. Augustine, Florida
- 3 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 6 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 7 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 8 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 11 Madison Square Garden
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 14 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 15 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 16 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 17 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 23 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 24 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 25 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?