We are planning a holiday trip to Florida in the Tampa/St. Pete area (specifically the Indian Shores area). We love good food and don't mind paying for a great meal. We would like to have a very special meal around the 23 of December. Has anyone eaten at Bern's restaurant in Tampa? Any other fine dining suggestions. Thanks in advance!
Tampa/St Pete restaurant questions
View all United States activity »
- 1 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 2 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 3 Savanah Sojourn
- 4 St. Augustine, Florida
- 5 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 6 hotel near Met NYC
- 7 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 8 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 9 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 10 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 11 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 12 Madison Square Garden
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 15 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 16 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 17 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 23 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 24 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 25 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?