I am planning on driving from Tampa airport to Lower Keys end of May beginning of June (7 days). Driving through alligator alley. Any tips on places to stop along the way? I have done the Key West thing, I was thinking of staying on a different key and snorkeling and such. Not interested in Miami.
Tampa to the Keys
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 2 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 3 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 4 Best places to move to Florida?
- 5 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 6 Juneau May 8th
- 7 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 8 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 9 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 10 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 13 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 14 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 15 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 16 West Coast Bound End of March
- 17 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 18 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 19 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 20 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 21 Question about Miami travel
- 22 Salt Lake City
- 23 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 24 First family ski trip
- 25 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!