I am planning on driving from Tampa airport to Lower Keys end of May beginning of June (7 days). Driving through alligator alley. Any tips on places to stop along the way? I have done the Key West thing, I was thinking of staying on a different key and snorkeling and such. Not interested in Miami.
Tampa to the Keys
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 2 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 Hana from the aiport
- 5 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 6 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 7 from Moab to Bryce
- 8 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 9 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 10 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 11 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 12 San Diego-Hotel
- 13 Los Angeles day trips
- 14 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 15 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 16 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 18 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 19 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 20 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 21 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 23 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 24 Las Vegas in March
- 25 Kauai Garden tours