I am planning on driving from Tampa airport to Lower Keys end of May beginning of June (7 days). Driving through alligator alley. Any tips on places to stop along the way? I have done the Key West thing, I was thinking of staying on a different key and snorkeling and such. Not interested in Miami.
Tampa to the Keys
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Restaurants
- 2 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 3 Boston/Fenway park
- 4 California self drive trip
- 5 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 6 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 7 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 8 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 9 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 10 Timeshare Nightmares
- 11 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 12 10 day trip to California
- 13 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 14 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 15 Drive along the Columbia River
- 16 Wine Country Picnic
- 17 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 18 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 19 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 20 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 21 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Where to go in Maine?
- 24 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles