I am planning on driving from Tampa airport to Lower Keys end of May beginning of June (7 days). Driving through alligator alley. Any tips on places to stop along the way? I have done the Key West thing, I was thinking of staying on a different key and snorkeling and such. Not interested in Miami.
Tampa to the Keys
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 4 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 7 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 8 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 9 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 10 San Francisco - mid October
- 11 denver to badlands
- 12 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 13 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 14 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 15 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 18 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 23 Ogunquit to Boston Logan Travel Time
- 24 Vanc BC-Balti w/change in Denver - how much time for immigration?
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?