Leaving Tampa to drive then fly out of Orlando at 8PM on New Years Eve. Have rental car to return. How bad will traffic be with the bowl games and holiday? Any suggestions for how long that drive will take? Someone told us traffic will be miserable . Not sure what that means or how to plan. Please help.
Tampa to Orlando Airport: New Years Eve 2012
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 2 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 3 san fran sightseeing
- 4 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 5 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 6 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 7 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 8 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 9 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 10 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 11 American Honeymoon in March
- 12 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 13 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 16 Boston in winter?
- 17 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 18 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 19 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 20 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 21 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 22 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 23 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?