Leaving Tampa to drive then fly out of Orlando at 8PM on New Years Eve. Have rental car to return. How bad will traffic be with the bowl games and holiday? Any suggestions for how long that drive will take? Someone told us traffic will be miserable . Not sure what that means or how to plan. Please help.
Tampa to Orlando Airport: New Years Eve 2012
- 1 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 2 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 3 American Airlines reservation question
- 4 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 5 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 6 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 7 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 8 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 9 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 10 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 11 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 12 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 13 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 14 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 17 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 18 Middlebury vt quickie
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 NYC
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 25 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!