Leaving Tampa to drive then fly out of Orlando at 8PM on New Years Eve. Have rental car to return. How bad will traffic be with the bowl games and holiday? Any suggestions for how long that drive will take? Someone told us traffic will be miserable . Not sure what that means or how to plan. Please help.
Tampa to Orlando Airport: New Years Eve 2012
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 2 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 3 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 4 Atlanta with kids
- 5 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 6 Boston/Fenway park
- 7 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 8 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 9 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 10 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 11 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 12 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 15 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 16 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 17 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 18 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 19 Family Camp in Maine
- 20 San Diego
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles