We have a late flight out of Ft Lauderdale after a cruise and are considering renting a car and driving over to the Tampa or Ft Myers area for a couple of days and just flying home out of Tampa. Such a big area, it is difficult to decide where to go! Is the drive horrible? I mean we have driven from OKC through Amarillo and NOTHING is as boring as that drive We would like a resort atmosphere on the beach but don't really want to pay $400 a day...any thoughts? I fear I have Ritz Carlton tastes and Hilton budget Looked at the Pink Shell in Sanibel and it was pricey but wondering if it is worth it. It seems to be the kind of place are looking for. Any thoughts?
Tampa or Ft Myers area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Richmond highlights?
- 2 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 3 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 10 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 11 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 19 Washington DC in Spring?
- 20 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 21 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 22 Must Eats
- 23 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 24 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 25 Florida St George's Island