We would like to spend two nights in the Tampa area before a cruise. We would like to visit the Dali museum in St. Petersburg (a must do for us), see around and enjoy some time at the beach. Is there a nice beach hotel you could recommend? We are a family with two kids, ages 11 and 15. Our ship leaves Tampa at 4 pm, so we don't have to spend the night in Tampa but we can't be too far either. Thanks a lot in advance.
Tampa, FL, hotel recommendation
- 1 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 2 Trying To Find a Place
- 3 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 4 romantic colorado trip
- 5 Fourth of July Weekend
- 6 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 7 Fires in Colorado
- 8 Marcola?
- 9 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 10 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 11 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 12 Updates from Hanalei
- 13 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 14 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 15 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 16 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 17 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 18 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 19 One day in NYC
- 20 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 21 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 22 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 23 Key West at Christmas time
- 24 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 25 Chicago Architectural Tours