We would like to spend two nights in the Tampa area before a cruise. We would like to visit the Dali museum in St. Petersburg (a must do for us), see around and enjoy some time at the beach. Is there a nice beach hotel you could recommend? We are a family with two kids, ages 11 and 15. Our ship leaves Tampa at 4 pm, so we don't have to spend the night in Tampa but we can't be too far either. Thanks a lot in advance.
Tampa, FL, hotel recommendation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 5 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Alaska
- 11 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 12 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 13 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 14 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 15 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 16 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 17 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 18 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 19 Universal studios/Orlando
- 20 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 21 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 24 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 25 driver for airport pick up in NY