We would like to spend two nights in the Tampa area before a cruise. We would like to visit the Dali museum in St. Petersburg (a must do for us), see around and enjoy some time at the beach. Is there a nice beach hotel you could recommend? We are a family with two kids, ages 11 and 15. Our ship leaves Tampa at 4 pm, so we don't have to spend the night in Tampa but we can't be too far either. Thanks a lot in advance.
Tampa, FL, hotel recommendation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 2 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 3 Where to from Tampa?
- 4 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 5 Is the New York subway safe?
- 6 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 7 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 8 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 9 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 10 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 11 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 12 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 13 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 14 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 15 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 16 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 17 Chicago Questions
- 18 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 19 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 20 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 21 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 22 Chicago eateries downtown
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 25 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II