We'll be in St. Pete for nine days in November, and are looking for recommendations for nicer, upscale restaurants in the Tampa area. We're really not terribly picky, but thought I'd see if anyone (locals?) had suggestions for places they've enjoyed. Thanks in advance!
tampa area restaurant recommendations?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 2 Grand Canyon in March?
- 3 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 4 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 5 California Tour Groups?
- 6 Hotel near Public Theater
- 7 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 8 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 9 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 12 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 13 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 14 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 15 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 16 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 17 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 20 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 21 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Savanah Sojourn