We were planning a trip to Tamarack for August 21. Before booking, I checked TripAdvisor and there were 2 HORRIBLE reviews (recent ones) saying the resort is empty, under construction and not put togather yet. Of course, now we are hesitant.
Does anybody know whether this is a good place to go? We have 3 kids - the flights cost a ton and this is going to be our vacation for the year.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
PS We were attracted to Tamarack becuase it has all of the mountain activities and lake activities at one site (supposedly).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 2 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 3 New Hampshire
- 4 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 5 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 6 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 7 Driving to Naples fl
- 8 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 9 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 10 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 11 Downtown Chicago
- 12 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 13 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 14 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 15 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 16 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 17 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 18 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 19 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 20 Nashville Questions
- 21 Summer vacation
- 22 First Trip to Texas -
- 23 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 24 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 25 Driving from NY to Boston in February