We were planning a trip to Tamarack for August 21. Before booking, I checked TripAdvisor and there were 2 HORRIBLE reviews (recent ones) saying the resort is empty, under construction and not put togather yet. Of course, now we are hesitant.
Does anybody know whether this is a good place to go? We have 3 kids - the flights cost a ton and this is going to be our vacation for the year.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
PS We were attracted to Tamarack becuase it has all of the mountain activities and lake activities at one site (supposedly).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 加利福尼亚大学圣地亚哥分校UCSD文凭毕业证成绩单Q/WeChat2727586870学历认证
- 2 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 3 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 4 Short Vermont Road Trip
- 5 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 6 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!
- 7 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 8 trip to Acadia National Park
- 9 http://www.healthproducthub.com/crazy-mass-reviews
- 10 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 11 September southwest utah
- 12 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 13 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 14 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 15 Two Mini Trips to Minneapolis
- 16 Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit
- 17 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 18 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 19 Charleston and Asheville
- 20 Maui and the Big Island - Activities for each island
- 21 3 days in Houston area ?????
- 22 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 23 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 24 Anyone received an email confirming a change in reservation...
- 25 Visa, Greencard advice