We were planning a trip to Tamarack for August 21. Before booking, I checked TripAdvisor and there were 2 HORRIBLE reviews (recent ones) saying the resort is empty, under construction and not put togather yet. Of course, now we are hesitant.
Does anybody know whether this is a good place to go? We have 3 kids - the flights cost a ton and this is going to be our vacation for the year.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
PS We were attracted to Tamarack becuase it has all of the mountain activities and lake activities at one site (supposedly).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 2 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 3 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 4 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 5 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 6 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 7 florida gulf coast
- 8 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 9 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 10 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 11 Family Trip advice please?!
- 12 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 13 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 14 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 15 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 16 Road trip advice needed please
- 17 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 18 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 19 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 20 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 21 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 22 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 23 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 24 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 25 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?