We were planning a trip to Tamarack for August 21. Before booking, I checked TripAdvisor and there were 2 HORRIBLE reviews (recent ones) saying the resort is empty, under construction and not put togather yet. Of course, now we are hesitant.
Does anybody know whether this is a good place to go? We have 3 kids - the flights cost a ton and this is going to be our vacation for the year.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
PS We were attracted to Tamarack becuase it has all of the mountain activities and lake activities at one site (supposedly).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which island for R&R?
- 2 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 3 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 4 San Antonio shopping
- 5 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 6 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 7 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 8 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 9 First Trip to New Mexico
- 10 blue ridge parkway?
- 11 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 14 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 15 San Diego, mission valley
- 16 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 17 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 18 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 19 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 20 Seattle?
- 21 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 22 International transferring planes at CDG
- 23 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 24 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 25 Day Tripping in Florida Keys