We were planning a trip to Tamarack for August 21. Before booking, I checked TripAdvisor and there were 2 HORRIBLE reviews (recent ones) saying the resort is empty, under construction and not put togather yet. Of course, now we are hesitant.
Does anybody know whether this is a good place to go? We have 3 kids - the flights cost a ton and this is going to be our vacation for the year.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
PS We were attracted to Tamarack becuase it has all of the mountain activities and lake activities at one site (supposedly).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 universal studios and disney
- 2 Santa Fe Itineray
- 3 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 4 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 5 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 6 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 7 Arches Devils Garden
- 8 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 9 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 10 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 11 Big Sure in June
- 12 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 13 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 14 Savannah hotel
- 15 Utah National Parks visit
- 16 marriot cypress harbour
- 17 Hotel in Reno
- 18 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 19 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 20 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 21 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 22 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 23 Retiring to Tucson
- 24 Trinity Site, NM
- 25 Moab Weekend with Kids