We were planning a trip to Tamarack for August 21. Before booking, I checked TripAdvisor and there were 2 HORRIBLE reviews (recent ones) saying the resort is empty, under construction and not put togather yet. Of course, now we are hesitant.
Does anybody know whether this is a good place to go? We have 3 kids - the flights cost a ton and this is going to be our vacation for the year.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
PS We were attracted to Tamarack becuase it has all of the mountain activities and lake activities at one site (supposedly).
Tamarack Resort in Donnelly - any info about?
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 3 Updates from Hanalei
- 4 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 5 Trying To Find a Place
- 6 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 7 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 8 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 9 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 10 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 11 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 12 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 13 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 14 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 15 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 16 Blue ridge parkway
- 17 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 18 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 19 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 20 Minnesota State Fair
- 21 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 22 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 23 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 24 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 25 Logan Express