We were planning a trip to Tamarack for August 21. Before booking, I checked TripAdvisor and there were 2 HORRIBLE reviews (recent ones) saying the resort is empty, under construction and not put togather yet. Of course, now we are hesitant.
Does anybody know whether this is a good place to go? We have 3 kids - the flights cost a ton and this is going to be our vacation for the year.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
PS We were attracted to Tamarack becuase it has all of the mountain activities and lake activities at one site (supposedly).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthtalked.com/vderma/
- 2 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 3 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 4 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 5 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 6 Staying outside DC
- 7 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 8 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 9 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 10 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 11 Ideas for New York
- 12 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 13 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 14 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 15 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 16 Road trip
- 17 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 18 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 19 Getting married to a French man
- 20 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 21 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 22 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 23 Phantom Ranch and....
- 24 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 25 Where to visit