We were planning a trip to Tamarack for August 21. Before booking, I checked TripAdvisor and there were 2 HORRIBLE reviews (recent ones) saying the resort is empty, under construction and not put togather yet. Of course, now we are hesitant.
Does anybody know whether this is a good place to go? We have 3 kids - the flights cost a ton and this is going to be our vacation for the year.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
PS We were attracted to Tamarack becuase it has all of the mountain activities and lake activities at one site (supposedly).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/alpha-male-ex/
- 2 http://supplementplatform.com/zytek-xl/
- 3 http://www.realperfecthealth.com/zytek-xl/
- 4 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 5 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 6 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Help me with this
- 9 NYC For The Day
- 10 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 11 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 12 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 13 JFK Terminal 8
- 14 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 15 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 16 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 17 California Trip
- 18 Atlanta With Toddler
- 19 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 20 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 21 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 22 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 23 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 24 AR State Parks
- 25 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria