Hi, Seeking advice about a possible trip in June 2010 (thinking mid-June). Visiting the prairie (bison viewing) is my main objective, and checking out some other nearby sights. Is Tulsa, OK the best airport to fly into, and rent car from there? Should I arrange accommodations in Pawhuska, OK or would Strong City, KS be a better option? I don't know much about the area, so would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks for all advice. Greg
Tall Grass Prairie Preserve questions..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 2 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 3 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 4 Utah restaurants
- 5 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 6 Kauai Garden tours
- 7 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 8 Small group dining in Napa area
- 9 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 10 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 11 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 12 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 13 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 14 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 15 Montana- what are must see places?
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 18 Los Angeles day trips
- 19 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 20 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 21 Rental Services
- 22 Safety in New Orleans
- 23 Road to Hana
- 24 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014