Hi, Seeking advice about a possible trip in June 2010 (thinking mid-June). Visiting the prairie (bison viewing) is my main objective, and checking out some other nearby sights. Is Tulsa, OK the best airport to fly into, and rent car from there? Should I arrange accommodations in Pawhuska, OK or would Strong City, KS be a better option? I don't know much about the area, so would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks for all advice. Greg
Tall Grass Prairie Preserve questions..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 Weekend in NYC
- 4 Broadway this week
- 5 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 6 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 7 Best Places Suit for Honeymoon
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Washington DC in Spring?
- 10 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 11 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 12 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 13 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 14 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 15 New York, New York...
- 16 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 17 trains in Europe
- 18 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 19 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 20 USA trip
- 21 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 22 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 23 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 24 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 25 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals