Hi, Seeking advice about a possible trip in June 2010 (thinking mid-June). Visiting the prairie (bison viewing) is my main objective, and checking out some other nearby sights. Is Tulsa, OK the best airport to fly into, and rent car from there? Should I arrange accommodations in Pawhuska, OK or would Strong City, KS be a better option? I don't know much about the area, so would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks for all advice. Greg
Tall Grass Prairie Preserve questions..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego with Kids
- 2 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 5 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 6 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 7 Cape Cod
- 8 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 9 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 10 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 11 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 12 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 13 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 14 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 15 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 16 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 17 Getting around the Big Island
- 18 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 19 best of yellowstone
- 20 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 21 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 22 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 23 New York Yankee Station
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?