One 21 year old, one 19 year old (when did they get this old?), one very young and beautiful DW who sometimes reads over my shoulder, one old me, and one not so young dog jake in our van with a couple bikes. We leave tomorrow as soon as the kids wake up. Probably not the crack of dawn. We don't have a place to stay yet but might be able to rent a house for four nights downtown and we have your recommendations and trip reports for places to eat. What could go wrong?
talked family into a drive to asheville...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 3 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 4 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 5 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 6 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Boston/Fenway park
- 11 California self drive trip
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 14 Timeshare Nightmares
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 10 day trip to California
- 17 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 18 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 19 Drive along the Columbia River
- 20 Wine Country Picnic
- 21 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 22 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 23 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 24 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,