One 21 year old, one 19 year old (when did they get this old?), one very young and beautiful DW who sometimes reads over my shoulder, one old me, and one not so young dog jake in our van with a couple bikes. We leave tomorrow as soon as the kids wake up. Probably not the crack of dawn. We don't have a place to stay yet but might be able to rent a house for four nights downtown and we have your recommendations and trip reports for places to eat. What could go wrong?
talked family into a drive to asheville...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go in Maine?
- 2 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 3 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 4 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 5 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 8 Washington, DC to Boston
- 9 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 13 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 San Diego Trip Report
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 22 NYC jazz with a minor
- 23 NYC Itinerary Help
- 24 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 25 5 week in US/Mexico