One 21 year old, one 19 year old (when did they get this old?), one very young and beautiful DW who sometimes reads over my shoulder, one old me, and one not so young dog jake in our van with a couple bikes. We leave tomorrow as soon as the kids wake up. Probably not the crack of dawn. We don't have a place to stay yet but might be able to rent a house for four nights downtown and we have your recommendations and trip reports for places to eat. What could go wrong?
talked family into a drive to asheville...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is the New York subway safe?
- 2 Chicago Questions
- 3 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 4 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 5 Top Resorts in Hawaii
- 6 Where to stay for one night between Cleveland and Toledo?
- 7 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 8 Round trip from Chicago
- 9 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 10 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 11 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 12 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 13 Where to from Tampa?
- 14 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 15 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 18 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 19 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 20 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 21 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 22 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 23 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 24 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 25 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please