One 21 year old, one 19 year old (when did they get this old?), one very young and beautiful DW who sometimes reads over my shoulder, one old me, and one not so young dog jake in our van with a couple bikes. We leave tomorrow as soon as the kids wake up. Probably not the crack of dawn. We don't have a place to stay yet but might be able to rent a house for four nights downtown and we have your recommendations and trip reports for places to eat. What could go wrong?
talked family into a drive to asheville...
View all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 4 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 5 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 8 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 9 Madison Square Garden
- 10 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 11 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 12 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 13 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 14 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 17 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 18 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 21 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 24 St. Augustine, Florida
- 25 San Antonio