I actually grew up in the area - but am looking to get other perspectives!
I am getting more interested and involved in taking pics - what are some great places to see or take pictures of in the area, any recommendations??
Within about 50 miles of Lewiston would be optimal, but I am open! I want to find some of the best and interesting places - parks, mountains, streams, awe inspiring landscapes, city views, etc.
Always looking for a new great place!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 2 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 3 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 4 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 5 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 6 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 7 Atlanta With Toddler
- 8 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 9 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 10 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 11 NYC For The Day
- 12 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 13 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 14 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 15 9-10 day trip to WA
- 16 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 17 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 18 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 19 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 20 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 21 Turo?
- 22 USA family tour
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 Kauai planning help
- 25 San Diego/La Jolla?