I actually grew up in the area - but am looking to get other perspectives!
I am getting more interested and involved in taking pics - what are some great places to see or take pictures of in the area, any recommendations??
Within about 50 miles of Lewiston would be optimal, but I am open! I want to find some of the best and interesting places - parks, mountains, streams, awe inspiring landscapes, city views, etc.
Always looking for a new great place!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 2 limousine help
- 3 How To Make Your Penis Size As Long
- 4 Hiking 'the wave'
- 5 Weightloss Pills That Work With Women And Men
- 6 Follinique @@ http://www.revommerce.com/follinique/
- 7 Adding Inches To Your Manhood Straightforward
- 8 The Best Natual Skin Care Anti Wrinkle Cream Products
- 9 http://www.usadrugguide.com/test-reload-review/
- 10 Avoiding alcohol is essential in keeping a healthy
- 11 Male Enhancer pills simply need to be made clear.
- 12 Luxderma reviews#http://www.replennagereviews.com/luxderma/
- 13 http://www.replennagereviews.com/luxderma/
- 14 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 15 Fastest Route from Albuquerque to Austin
- 16 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 17 Cross-Country trip advice
- 18 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 19 Washington DC
- 20 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 21 Finding Steve Perry
- 22 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 23 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 24 Chicago Stamina
- 25 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?