I actually grew up in the area - but am looking to get other perspectives!
I am getting more interested and involved in taking pics - what are some great places to see or take pictures of in the area, any recommendations??
Within about 50 miles of Lewiston would be optimal, but I am open! I want to find some of the best and interesting places - parks, mountains, streams, awe inspiring landscapes, city views, etc.
Always looking for a new great place!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 2 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 3 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 4 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 5 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 6 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 7 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 8 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 9 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 10 Short Notice
- 11 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 12 4 days in San Francisco
- 13 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 14 Novel in Progress
- 15 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 16 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 17 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 18 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 19 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 20 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 21 Another Great DC Trip
- 22 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 23 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 24 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 25 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017