I am taking a road trip. I am from California but will be flying into Memphis and driving all through Tennessee to the Smokey Mtns. I need help in deciding if I go on to Charleston and fly back to California or go to Atanta or Kentucky? Or somewhere else that would be wonderful to see. I have a 2 week schedule.
In Tennesse we are starting in Memphis then we can go down to Chattanooga then up to Nashville and then on to the mtns???. Also could use suggestions on all of tennessee as far as things that shouldnt be missed.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://guidemesupplements.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 3 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 4 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 5 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 6 Rules of the NY Subway
- 7 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 8 Food Festival Tour
- 9 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 10 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 11 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 14 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 15 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 16 Dividing time in Glacier
- 17 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 18 My travels to Monument Valley
- 19 Miami for 2 days
- 20 Universal Studios vacation
- 21 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 22 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk
- 23 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 24 1 more Minnesota location?
- 25 Loop Road Trip from Seattle