I am taking a road trip. I am from California but will be flying into Memphis and driving all through Tennessee to the Smokey Mtns. I need help in deciding if I go on to Charleston and fly back to California or go to Atanta or Kentucky? Or somewhere else that would be wonderful to see. I have a 2 week schedule.
In Tennesse we are starting in Memphis then we can go down to Chattanooga then up to Nashville and then on to the mtns???. Also could use suggestions on all of tennessee as far as things that shouldnt be missed.
Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Kennebunkport and....?
- 3 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 4 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 5 Wedding in Hawaii
- 6 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 9 Alaska cruise and land
- 10 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 11 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 Where to go in Maine?
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 18 SF to DR? WTH!
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 NYC Itinerary Help
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 23 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 24 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 25 Washington DC in May for 4 days