I am taking a road trip. I am from California but will be flying into Memphis and driving all through Tennessee to the Smokey Mtns. I need help in deciding if I go on to Charleston and fly back to California or go to Atanta or Kentucky? Or somewhere else that would be wonderful to see. I have a 2 week schedule.
In Tennesse we are starting in Memphis then we can go down to Chattanooga then up to Nashville and then on to the mtns???. Also could use suggestions on all of tennessee as far as things that shouldnt be missed.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 2 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 3 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 4 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 5 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 6 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 7 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 8 Airbnb seattle
- 9 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 11 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 12 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 13 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 14 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 17 Dallas airport to bush library
- 18 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 19 Northern California Gardens.
- 20 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 21 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 22 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 23 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 24 Arches or Zion?
- 25 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?