I am taking a road trip. I am from California but will be flying into Memphis and driving all through Tennessee to the Smokey Mtns. I need help in deciding if I go on to Charleston and fly back to California or go to Atanta or Kentucky? Or somewhere else that would be wonderful to see. I have a 2 week schedule.
In Tennesse we are starting in Memphis then we can go down to Chattanooga then up to Nashville and then on to the mtns???. Also could use suggestions on all of tennessee as far as things that shouldnt be missed.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Great DC Trip
- 2 Technical Help 1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks Technical Help Phone Number
- 3 Short Notice
- 4 Chicago 2017
- 5 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 6 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 7 arizona rte 66
- 8 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 9 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 10 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 11 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 12 Inn at Key West
- 13 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 14 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 15 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 16 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 17 usa roadtrip
- 18 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 19 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 20 Where to live in the North East
- 21 Hawaii and...where?
- 22 Short Oregon Trip
- 23 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 24 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 25 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial