I am taking a road trip. I am from California but will be flying into Memphis and driving all through Tennessee to the Smokey Mtns. I need help in deciding if I go on to Charleston and fly back to California or go to Atanta or Kentucky? Or somewhere else that would be wonderful to see. I have a 2 week schedule.
In Tennesse we are starting in Memphis then we can go down to Chattanooga then up to Nashville and then on to the mtns???. Also could use suggestions on all of tennessee as far as things that shouldnt be missed.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for New York
- 2 [NFR.Live] National Finals Rodeo 2016 Live Stream Online 4 Dec 2016
- 3 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 4 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 5 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 6 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 7 Help us choose a hotel
- 8 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 9 Honeymoon on PCH
- 10 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 11 Magic Show
- 12 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 13 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 14 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 15 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 16 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 17 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 18 Staying outside DC
- 19 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 20 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 21 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 22 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 23 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 24 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 25 Kauai for a group over New Years