I am taking a road trip. I am from California but will be flying into Memphis and driving all through Tennessee to the Smokey Mtns. I need help in deciding if I go on to Charleston and fly back to California or go to Atanta or Kentucky? Or somewhere else that would be wonderful to see. I have a 2 week schedule.
In Tennesse we are starting in Memphis then we can go down to Chattanooga then up to Nashville and then on to the mtns???. Also could use suggestions on all of tennessee as far as things that shouldnt be missed.
Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 2 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 3 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 4 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 5 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 6 Yosemite in Winter
- 7 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 8 Active Vacation
- 9 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 10 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 11 Orlando in March
- 12 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 13 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 14 Quick SoCal question
- 15 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 16 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 17 New England September
- 18 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 19 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Tampa in February
- 22 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 23 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 24 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 25 NYC taxi vs car service