I am taking a road trip. I am from California but will be flying into Memphis and driving all through Tennessee to the Smokey Mtns. I need help in deciding if I go on to Charleston and fly back to California or go to Atanta or Kentucky? Or somewhere else that would be wonderful to see. I have a 2 week schedule.
In Tennesse we are starting in Memphis then we can go down to Chattanooga then up to Nashville and then on to the mtns???. Also could use suggestions on all of tennessee as far as things that shouldnt be missed.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling with an infant
- 2 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 3 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 4 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 5 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 6 Key West, FL
- 7 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 8 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 9 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 10 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 11 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 12 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 13 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 14 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 15 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 16 driving RT 66
- 17 Birthday vacation ideas
- 18 From Newark to Manhattan
- 19 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 20 Relocating to Washington DC
- 21 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 22 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 23 Acadia National Park
- 24 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 25 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos