I am taking a road trip. I am from California but will be flying into Memphis and driving all through Tennessee to the Smokey Mtns. I need help in deciding if I go on to Charleston and fly back to California or go to Atanta or Kentucky? Or somewhere else that would be wonderful to see. I have a 2 week schedule.
In Tennesse we are starting in Memphis then we can go down to Chattanooga then up to Nashville and then on to the mtns???. Also could use suggestions on all of tennessee as far as things that shouldnt be missed.
Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 2 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 3 Absolute Beginner's Guide to the New York Subway
- 4 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 9 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 12 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 13 Best Destination in USA
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 16 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 17 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 18 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 19 x mas
- 20 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 21 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 22 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 23 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 24 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 25 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park