I am taking a road trip. I am from California but will be flying into Memphis and driving all through Tennessee to the Smokey Mtns. I need help in deciding if I go on to Charleston and fly back to California or go to Atanta or Kentucky? Or somewhere else that would be wonderful to see. I have a 2 week schedule.
In Tennesse we are starting in Memphis then we can go down to Chattanooga then up to Nashville and then on to the mtns???. Also could use suggestions on all of tennessee as far as things that shouldnt be missed.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 2 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 3 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 5 Roadtrip July 2017
- 6 Retiring to Tucson
- 7 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 8 Big Sure in June
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 11 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 12 Carmel Monterey
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 14 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 15 Santa Fe Itineray
- 16 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 17 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 18 Arches Devils Garden
- 19 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 20 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 21 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 22 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 23 best health clubs with lap pools
- 24 universal studios and disney
- 25 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??