I am taking a road trip. I am from California but will be flying into Memphis and driving all through Tennessee to the Smokey Mtns. I need help in deciding if I go on to Charleston and fly back to California or go to Atanta or Kentucky? Or somewhere else that would be wonderful to see. I have a 2 week schedule.
In Tennesse we are starting in Memphis then we can go down to Chattanooga then up to Nashville and then on to the mtns???. Also could use suggestions on all of tennessee as far as things that shouldnt be missed.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 2 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 3 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 4 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 5 5 days in Colorado
- 6 Safety Concerns
- 7 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 8 40th in Key West
- 9 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 10 Downtown Chicago
- 11 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 12 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 13 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 14 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 15 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 16 What to do in San Diego
- 17 Nashville
- 18 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 19 Beaches in Florida
- 20 fort lauderdale
- 21 First Trip to Texas -
- 22 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 23 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 24 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 25 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP