I want to take a short trip just to see the changing of the leaves for a few days. Any suggestions regarding the most scenic routes and sights along the way in and out of Hot Springs, etc. would be appreciated.
Taking a fall drive from Dallas to Hot Springs to be a "Leaf Peeper"
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pavtube Offers Thanksgiving Gift on 2014 Thanksgiving Promotion Topic
- 2 From Seattle airport to the city
- 3 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 4 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 5 Colorado Skiing
- 6 American Honeymoon in March
- 7 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 8 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 9 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 10 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 11 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 14 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 15 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 16 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 19 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 20 Middle America in October
- 21 New York City Christmas Trip
- 22 visit to HIghLine
- 23 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 24 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 25 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida