We wiil go the week of July 1st. I need help with: 1. Hotel Decision. I narrowed down to Omni Berkshire for location and newly renovated rooms, nice lobby to gather; Le Meridien for location and pool which is key but not sure if rooms are up to par and lobby doesn't appeal to me; and last, the Lowes Regency for kid friendliness, location, but heard rooms are "tired" (are they?) and noisy construction nearby. 2. Broadway Show decision for 10 year old boys who haven't seen a play and aren't overly excited to go to one. My husband and I love Phanthom & the boys like the music but is it too "dark" for 10 year old? Is lion king too young? Thoughts on spiderman? 3. Must see sites/itinerary for very active, courious, athletic boys? Thanks in advance for leads!
Taking 10 year old twin boys to NYC for birthday gift!
- 1 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 2 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 3 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 4 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 5 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 6 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 7 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 8 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 9 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 10 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 11 Lake Tahoe
- 12 Baseball Road Trip
- 13 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 14 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 15 Moab and Bluff
- 16 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 17 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 20 Seatlle, WA
- 21 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 22 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 23 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 24 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii