My 10 year old grandson has asked me to take him from pa to Mt Rushmore this summer. 2800 miles. any suggestions on interesting historic, geologic, or quirky places we could visit along the way to make the trip less tiresome??
take a boy to mt rushmore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 things to do near Arches National Park
- 2 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 3 Arches National Park in a day
- 4 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 5 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 6 Breckenridge in October
- 7 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 8 EX-LAX
- 9 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 10 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Broadway choices
- 15 N California trip questions
- 16 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 17 My Book of Mormon review
- 18 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 19 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 20 Las Vegas, North Rim and Zion
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 23 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 24 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee