My 10 year old grandson has asked me to take him from pa to Mt Rushmore this summer. 2800 miles. any suggestions on interesting historic, geologic, or quirky places we could visit along the way to make the trip less tiresome??
take a boy to mt rushmore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Circle Oahu / luau
- 4 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 5 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 6 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 7 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 8 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 9 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 10 Backpacking in April
- 11 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 replica designer handbags
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Cape Cod in early April
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 united and carry-ons
- 20 Portland Maine Hotels
- 21 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 22 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 23 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 24 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York