My 10 year old grandson has asked me to take him from pa to Mt Rushmore this summer. 2800 miles. any suggestions on interesting historic, geologic, or quirky places we could visit along the way to make the trip less tiresome??
take a boy to mt rushmore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 5 charlotte
- 6 USA trip
- 7 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 8 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 9 NBA tickets??
- 10 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 11 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 14 Orlando for Work
- 15 camaro hire in waikiki
- 16 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 17 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 18 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 19 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 22 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 23 Sonoma or napa?
- 24 Black Hills Trip Report
- 25 Nashville TN to Newark NJ