My 10 year old grandson has asked me to take him from pa to Mt Rushmore this summer. 2800 miles. any suggestions on interesting historic, geologic, or quirky places we could visit along the way to make the trip less tiresome??
take a boy to mt rushmore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 2 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 3 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 4 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 5 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 6 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 7 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 8 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 9 Road Trip SW
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 California road trip
- 12 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 13 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 14 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 15 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 18 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 19 Yosemite Fire
- 20 Lodging - Yosemite
- 21 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 22 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 23 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 24 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 25 An RV trip along the coast