DD (24) and I are beginning our plans to visit New York in mid-May, probably for six nights. We are planning to see shows, sightsee, shop...the usual. Between the two of us, plus DH (who is not going) we could likely cobble together free stays for several of the nights using points from Hilton, Marriott, etc. But this would require switching hotels mid-trip, of course, probably several times. Would you do this? Or is it too big of a hassle? Just looking for opinions. Thanks!
Switching hotels mid-trip--would you do it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 week in US/Mexico
- 2 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 3 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 4 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 5 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 6 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 9 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 10 Washington, DC to Boston
- 11 New Orleans Weekend
- 12 Phoenix restaurants
- 13 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 14 San Diego Trip Report
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 16 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 17 rain in Kauai
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 20 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 23 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 24 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 25 A few hours in Salt Lake City