We plan to travel to Michigan with a 2 year old this summer. We are now looking for a hotel/condo/cabin that will sleep 3 and does NOT require a weekly rental. We will be driving from Indianapolis and are ficusing our search along the SW Michigan shoreline anywhere between Indiana border and Grand Haven. Any suggestions for a hotel/condo/cabin near beach? Another poster suggested Sleepy Hollow and we liked what we saw on the website - - however, it requires weekly rentals with limited exceptions. How is the Holiday Inn Express in St Joe? Do you still have to drive to beach? We like St Joe due to Silver Beach and Curious Museum for our little one. Is it crazy busy during the Venetian Festival? The Festival looks fun but I am guessing that overcrowding is an issue. Maybe we could stay elsewhere and drive in? Anyway - any lodging suggestions in SW Michigan for family are GREATLY appreciated. Open to Michigan shore area in Indiana too although I have heard it is not as nice. Thanks in advance. p.s. I have looked at several of the town sites without a ton of luck so I am hoping for feedback on a lesser known place that may not post or advertise heavily???
SW Michigan Ldging near beach - no weekly rental required
- 1 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 2 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 3 D.C. in a day
- 4 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 5 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 6 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 7 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 8 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 9 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 12 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 13 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 16 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 17 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 18 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 19 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 20 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 21 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 22 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 23 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013