In March, I spent a little over a week along the southern gulf coast of Florida, doing primarily wildlife photography . I've got a photo essay of the trip up at http://www.worldisround.com/articles/371654/index.html if you would like to see them.
SW Florida is For the Birds --- And Other Critters
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 2 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 3 Santa Barbara area
- 4 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 5 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 6 Boston in winter?
- 7 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 8 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 9 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 10 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 11 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 12 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 13 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 14 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 15 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 16 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 17 Need advice for visiting Oahu.
- 18 NW Houston restaurant help
- 19 Dining in Manhattan
- 20 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 21 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 22 New Orleans
- 23 Where should I go that's warm this winter with my husband and baby?
- 24 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 25 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea