In March, I spent a little over a week along the southern gulf coast of Florida, doing primarily wildlife photography . I've got a photo essay of the trip up at http://www.worldisround.com/articles/371654/index.html if you would like to see them.
SW Florida is For the Birds --- And Other Critters
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 2 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 3 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 4 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 5 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 Santa Barbara, California
- 9 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 10 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 11 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 12 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 13 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 14 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 15 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 16 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 California road trip
- 20 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 21 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 22 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 23 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 24 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 25 Yosemite Fire