In March, I spent a little over a week along the southern gulf coast of Florida, doing primarily wildlife photography . I've got a photo essay of the trip up at http://www.worldisround.com/articles/371654/index.html if you would like to see them.
SW Florida is For the Birds --- And Other Critters
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado trip in early May
- 2 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 3 Grand Marais?
- 4 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 5 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 6 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 7 Maine in latter half of September
- 8 Seattle hotels
- 9 Seattle in April
- 10 Seattle Visit April
- 11 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 12 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 13 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 14 Coronado Ferry
- 15 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 16 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 17 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 18 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 19 Colorado trip
- 20 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 21 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 22 DC - WW2 flyover
- 23 Cape cod and Acadia
- 24 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 25 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?