In March, I spent a little over a week along the southern gulf coast of Florida, doing primarily wildlife photography . I've got a photo essay of the trip up at http://www.worldisround.com/articles/371654/index.html if you would like to see them.
SW Florida is For the Birds --- And Other Critters
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 A day in Dallas
- 3 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 4 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 5 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 6 Door County Suggestions
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 9 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 10 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 11 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 12 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 18 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 19 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 20 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 21 San Diego parks and attractions
- 22 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 23 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Planning family gathering in Sedona