In March, I spent a little over a week along the southern gulf coast of Florida, doing primarily wildlife photography . I've got a photo essay of the trip up at http://www.worldisround.com/articles/371654/index.html if you would like to see them.
SW Florida is For the Birds --- And Other Critters
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida or caribbean
- 2 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 3 Cross Country RV Trip
- 4 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 5 California
- 6 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 7 Deep South sept 2015
- 8 Get astonishing and Wrinkle Free Skin
- 9 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 10 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 11 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 12 New England September
- 13 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 14 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 15 Active Vacation
- 16 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 17 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 18 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 19 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 20 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 21 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 22 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 23 Portland, OR hotel question
- 24 Northern California in February
- 25 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging