We are flying into SanFransisco on June 1 and driving up to Yosemite for a few days, then we are driving to Phoenix to visit family. The rental car we rented in San Fran will be dropped off in Phoenix..Our rental is withFox but the reservation was made through carrentals.com. EVERY other rental agency(thrifty avis hertz alamo dollar etc....) charges a HUGE drop off fee and the total price is 3 times .....and in a few cases more....3 times ....higher then Fox!!!!! I've called Fox twice to make sure they were still in business and confirm the price. The last time I called I even asked why it was soooooo much cheaper then all the others.....They had no explaination, just that they were. I'm happy about the price but suspicious. This sounds too good to be true and I don't want to be stuck with no car or a rental that costs a fortune. Has anyone every rented form them? Are they real? Thanks!
Suspicious about price....too good to be true????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 2 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 3 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 4 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 7 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 8 WISCONSIN
- 9 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 10 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 14 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 Brooklyn why?
- 17 New York City Restaurants
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 21 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 22 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 23 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 24 Dining in D.C.
- 25 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and