We are flying into SanFransisco on June 1 and driving up to Yosemite for a few days, then we are driving to Phoenix to visit family. The rental car we rented in San Fran will be dropped off in Phoenix..Our rental is withFox but the reservation was made through carrentals.com. EVERY other rental agency(thrifty avis hertz alamo dollar etc....) charges a HUGE drop off fee and the total price is 3 times .....and in a few cases more....3 times ....higher then Fox!!!!! I've called Fox twice to make sure they were still in business and confirm the price. The last time I called I even asked why it was soooooo much cheaper then all the others.....They had no explaination, just that they were. I'm happy about the price but suspicious. This sounds too good to be true and I don't want to be stuck with no car or a rental that costs a fortune. Has anyone every rented form them? Are they real? Thanks!
Suspicious about price....too good to be true????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 4 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 5 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 6 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 7 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 8 Sea world San Diego
- 9 Seattle in April
- 10 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 11 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 12 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 13 Maui - Haleakala
- 14 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 15 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 16 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 17 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 18 California San Diego area lodging
- 19 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 20 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 21 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 22 Kauai Garden tours
- 23 Utah 2
- 24 Las Vegas in March
- 25 Chicago to New England Road trip