We are flying into SanFransisco on June 1 and driving up to Yosemite for a few days, then we are driving to Phoenix to visit family. The rental car we rented in San Fran will be dropped off in Phoenix..Our rental is withFox but the reservation was made through carrentals.com. EVERY other rental agency(thrifty avis hertz alamo dollar etc....) charges a HUGE drop off fee and the total price is 3 times .....and in a few cases more....3 times ....higher then Fox!!!!! I've called Fox twice to make sure they were still in business and confirm the price. The last time I called I even asked why it was soooooo much cheaper then all the others.....They had no explaination, just that they were. I'm happy about the price but suspicious. This sounds too good to be true and I don't want to be stuck with no car or a rental that costs a fortune. Has anyone every rented form them? Are they real? Thanks!
Suspicious about price....too good to be true????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 2 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 3 Road Trip SW
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 6 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 7 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 8 culpepper
- 9 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 10 Chicago trip
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 13 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 14 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 15 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 16 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Hotel near Miami airport
- 20 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 23 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 24 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 25 Philly