We are flying into SanFransisco on June 1 and driving up to Yosemite for a few days, then we are driving to Phoenix to visit family. The rental car we rented in San Fran will be dropped off in Phoenix..Our rental is withFox but the reservation was made through carrentals.com. EVERY other rental agency(thrifty avis hertz alamo dollar etc....) charges a HUGE drop off fee and the total price is 3 times .....and in a few cases more....3 times ....higher then Fox!!!!! I've called Fox twice to make sure they were still in business and confirm the price. The last time I called I even asked why it was soooooo much cheaper then all the others.....They had no explaination, just that they were. I'm happy about the price but suspicious. This sounds too good to be true and I don't want to be stuck with no car or a rental that costs a fortune. Has anyone every rented form them? Are they real? Thanks!
Suspicious about price....too good to be true????
View all United States activity »
- 1 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 2 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 3 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 4 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Vero Beach FL
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 11 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 17 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 20 Question about Boulder area
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 23 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 24 Grand Canyon in March?
- 25 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island