We are flying into SanFransisco on June 1 and driving up to Yosemite for a few days, then we are driving to Phoenix to visit family. The rental car we rented in San Fran will be dropped off in Phoenix..Our rental is withFox but the reservation was made through carrentals.com. EVERY other rental agency(thrifty avis hertz alamo dollar etc....) charges a HUGE drop off fee and the total price is 3 times .....and in a few cases more....3 times ....higher then Fox!!!!! I've called Fox twice to make sure they were still in business and confirm the price. The last time I called I even asked why it was soooooo much cheaper then all the others.....They had no explaination, just that they were. I'm happy about the price but suspicious. This sounds too good to be true and I don't want to be stuck with no car or a rental that costs a fortune. Has anyone every rented form them? Are they real? Thanks!
Suspicious about price....too good to be true????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 2 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 3 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 6 Chicago trip
- 7 NYC IN AUGUST
- 8 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 9 culpepper
- 10 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 11 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 12 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 13 Fancy dining
- 14 Hotel near Miami airport
- 15 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 16 Will have five days in Savannah
- 17 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 18 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 19 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 20 Itinerary opinions
- 21 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 22 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 23 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 24 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 25 Santa Barbara, California