We are flying into SanFransisco on June 1 and driving up to Yosemite for a few days, then we are driving to Phoenix to visit family. The rental car we rented in San Fran will be dropped off in Phoenix..Our rental is withFox but the reservation was made through carrentals.com. EVERY other rental agency(thrifty avis hertz alamo dollar etc....) charges a HUGE drop off fee and the total price is 3 times .....and in a few cases more....3 times ....higher then Fox!!!!! I've called Fox twice to make sure they were still in business and confirm the price. The last time I called I even asked why it was soooooo much cheaper then all the others.....They had no explaination, just that they were. I'm happy about the price but suspicious. This sounds too good to be true and I don't want to be stuck with no car or a rental that costs a fortune. Has anyone every rented form them? Are they real? Thanks!
Suspicious about price....too good to be true????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 4 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 5 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 6 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 7 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 8 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 9 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 10 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 11 Vegas hotels for families
- 12 Hilton Midtown New York
- 13 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 14 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 15 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 16 new york plays
- 17 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 18 San Francisco - mid October
- 19 Tour companies
- 20 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Round trip from Chicago
- 24 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 25 Panama City beach or other suggestion