We would like to photograph surfers in action. Which island and location would give us the best opportunity to do that? Also, is there any special time during the year to have the best surf action?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 2 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 3 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 4 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 5 NYC For The Day
- 6 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 7 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 8 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 9 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 10 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 13 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 14 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 US whole month of January where to
- 17 Need help nailing down the details
- 18 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 19 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 20 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 21 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 22 See Alaska by train
- 23 Telluride and Silverton
- 24 Planning Visit to Plains, GA
- 25 West to East Coast in 10 days