I have a website with some GREAT airfare prices to Hawaii and I was wondering if anyone has heard of them before? The price is $200.00 cheaper then the prices I have gotten from anyone else (I have checked about 15 other sites) I dont want to use them if they are a fly by night company. It almost seem to be to good to be true and I know the saying about something being to good to be true. I hope someone can help me soon. I would like to buy the tickets with in a day. I would hate to miss out on a good price. HELP??
Superfares.BIz are they good or bad?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 2 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 9 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 10 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 11 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 12 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 13 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 San Diego Little Italy
- 17 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 18 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 19 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 20 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 21 Key West Hotel in January
- 22 Healdsburg tips
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants