I have a website with some GREAT airfare prices to Hawaii and I was wondering if anyone has heard of them before? The price is $200.00 cheaper then the prices I have gotten from anyone else (I have checked about 15 other sites) I dont want to use them if they are a fly by night company. It almost seem to be to good to be true and I know the saying about something being to good to be true. I hope someone can help me soon. I would like to buy the tickets with in a day. I would hate to miss out on a good price. HELP??
Superfares.BIz are they good or bad?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 2 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 3 Road Trip
- 4 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 5 Whale watching
- 6 New York Yankee Station
- 7 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 8 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 9 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 10 California coast: April
- 11 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 12 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 13 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 14 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 15 September trip to Michigan
- 16 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 17 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 20 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 21 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 24 Roads into Estes Park
- 25 San Antonio suggestions anyone?